You are very welcomed to send me a tell (RK1) with any errors and suggestions, or put them here, and I will fix it right awayjalenoes wrote:Astonishingly lot of options to play with. An excellent tool! The only minor grief I have with it are the spelling errors, but otherwise does not detract from its functionality.
Code: Select all
Intellegence: Total matches: 24jalenoes wrote: Who buffs what:
1. Intellegence - Intelligence
2. Wrangeler - Wrangler
3. nanoes - nanos <- this error also found elsewhere
The formatting is as follows: If only one profession has buffs for a skill, it does not get a separate window, then you have to look it up under the profession.jalenoes wrote: Format issues
1. No links to Agility and Sense buffs?
These are taken directly fromjalenoes wrote: Delag options:
Can't find option <CharViewDistance>.
Can't find option <GroundQuality>.
Can't find option <GroundFullQualityRadius>.
I seem to always get these errors for all the Delag options. Perhaps it has something to do with a custom GUI skin? I'm using Notum Dovvetech.
AO developers were smart, if you install a custom GUI, but the client asks for a graphics not included in the custom GUI, it will look in the default one.jalenoes wrote: 2. Missing icon for RP channels (for me at least...apparently it works on your comp in your screenshots) -shows up in my window instead of the icon.
Code: Select all
that one is tricky.. it depends on your local browser settings if it opens in a new window or tab..jalenoes wrote: Format issues in main window:
1. Might wanna put a warning - "Opens in new browser window" after (Useful Internet links). Also for other links that will open browser window (e.g. Can you spot Rubi-Ka?)
Fixed, it was used to ilustrate that dance2's original name was dance1jalenoes wrote: Zanthyna dances:
1. dance 2 - outputs "/AriensGUI\ZanDance\AriensGUI\ZanDance\dance1" in chat window.
jalenoes wrote: Hope this helps!
Please provide linksWindguaerd wrote:Forgot to add IC Publications =P
Perseus Spiral News Network
they are now added and Rubi-Ka Times now has a more catchy address:Windguaerd wrote:Rubi-Ka Times: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... n=list#rkt
Newland News: http://www.newlandnews.net
Perseus Spiral News Network: Seems that this project is dead
Editor News: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327
jalenoes wrote:1. That's fine with the Agi/Sen buffs. I just thought for uniformity's sake it should also be linked. No biggie.
2. There's no necessity to modify your script to accommodate the the various custom GUIs out there. You'll lose your sanity! Your workaround (deleting those lines) seem to be too much hassle for me. I think I'll stick with it; it just outputs 3 extra lines in my chat window anyway. Doesn't bother me much.
3. I actually just renamed my default GUI folder. But to answer your question, yeah just that icon is missing. Others appear to be fine.
4. I was hoping you'd group links that'll open the browser (regardless whether new window/tab) so I don't inadvertently click on one of them and my game alt+tabs to the browser. Or a more visible warning (in CAPS or bold red? Lol...) would suffice. ^^
Once again, great work on the script!
Sure, I can include that in the next version.Windguaerd wrote:I see music can be turned off, how about sound off? sometimes we take breaks but won't log, would be nice to watch youtube or hear itunes without the AO sound on.