Newsentries to be discussed
Moderators: AOU Team, Site Managers, Forum Moderators
- AOU Community Legend
- Posts: 3223
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:05 pm
- Location: Germany
Servers are up. Here are the notes for todays downtime..
* Halloween Treats will be available starting Friday October 24th. Boo!
* Base chance to Fumble/Miss removed from success calculations.
* Falling off the catwalks in the "Inside the Machine" team instance will no longer result in immediate death.
* New Jetbike "Skullbox" and Hoverboard "Harvester Oni" added to Phasefront vendors.
* Decreased prices on Phasefront vehicles and reintroduced mega-packs.
* Team/raid members entering full (non-raid/team) instances will now be sent to a new instance instead of not getting in.
* Starting to sit down and then quickly running away will no longer show you sliding around on your behind. You will now be firmly rooted to the ground when sitting.
* The last person leaving team 1 should no longer cause leaderless raids if there are other players left to take over the job.
* Improved health and nanobar synch in raid interface.
* Sector 42 should once again function correctly and should now have increased frequency of loot.
* PVP flagged pets should no longer be possible to kill without consequence.
* Corrected drop tables some unique monsters.
* Fixed several exploits