Lost Eden

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

darksky2333

Lost Eden

Post by darksky2333 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:23 pm

I wna know if ppl think i should buy it. From what i heard it sux. I also heard its great. So just please tell me what you think of it.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Re: Lost Eden

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:11 pm

darksky2333 wrote:I wna know if ppl think i should buy it. From what i heard it sux. I also heard its great. So just please tell me what you think of it.
Personally, I like the axp missions, the new perks and the new weapons (better that old ai weapons).

The battlestation can be fun, even for non PvP players, sometimes it's frustrating cause of number ratio, which they are still tweaking.

Overall, I like it.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Tepamina

Post by Tepamina » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:39 pm

It's worth it for the items. As for content...what wind said is right. BS can be fun, if ratio is good (which is sometimes rare)

I'm personally not a bit fan of axp missions though, they're just a way to farm axp, usually with a 160 puller, so they're easy and boring. I'm sure this is not how FC intended us to do these.

Research is very nice, but the way to get it istn't, just more inferno missions (or hecks or whatever depending on your level).

The camps are the first thing that I really liked. Anyone can kill them though, but you can't use the items.

Overall, I'd still get it. Plus, I'm sure more content is incomming.

Apelsinsaft

Post by Apelsinsaft » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:09 pm

Ofcourse.It opens up so many new doors(areas) and the best armor and weapon you can have.It also makes it easier to get ai xp.
...And let the power of the Apelsin guide your way....

gridsurge

Post by gridsurge » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:26 pm

I have a quick question regarding LE, if I buy the epansion do I get any gametime included in the purchase?

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:56 pm

No, you do not.
Stillian, 217/19 Doctor of Hells Heroes

former AOU Researcher

Apelsinsaft

Post by Apelsinsaft » Sat May 12, 2007 7:11 pm

Buy it... The armor is great and the Battle Station is FUN.And the weapons is much greater then AI weapons...
...And let the power of the Apelsin guide your way....

Satertek

Post by Satertek » Thu May 17, 2007 1:25 pm

If you've gotta have the best items, get it. Otherwise, save your $30.

Unless they've patched it, you can do alien missions without LE, and I know for a fact you can do BS without it (albeit, without getting VP)

I'm waiting for the price to come down to $10, not gonna pay a cent more for this "expansion pack"
Cania 192/12 Shade RK2
Satertek 121/5 Doctor RK2
Mishon 129/0 Trader RK2 Froob
Blizt 173/0 Fixer RK2 Froob

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Thu May 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Sorry, but as far as I'm aware that's an exploit and you shouldn't be discussing that on our forums. The AXP missions and the Battlestations were designed for people with Lost Eden.

Suffice to say, since Notum Wars and Shadowlands are both priced over ?é?ú5(10$), you're going to be waiting a while for that, and you'll be missing a lot.
Stillian, 217/19 Doctor of Hells Heroes

former AOU Researcher

Keldros

Post by Keldros » Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 pm

There will be good and bad in every expansion.

For this one, all the changes take place on RK, so even froobs have to deal with the changes there. What this means is you'll be dealing with the worst parts of the expansion even if you don't upgrade, where you'll only get the new items (and research benefits) by paying for the expansion.