AO Comic - Chapter #1

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Bustyhottie

Post by Bustyhottie » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:54 pm

I am enjoying the comic very much and I am going to red my book as soon as I get some quality free time , When I start a book I just cant stop nd put it down it took me Three days of non stop reading to finish Steven Kings book The Stand and this one is like half that so I figure about one and a half days with no sleep should do it *smiles* Keep up the good work keeping us Informed and entertained..Big Bustie huggles to you

Soldatius

Post by Soldatius » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:56 pm

Bustyhottie wrote:I am enjoying the comic very much and I am going to red my book as soon as I get some quality free time , When I start a book I just cant stop nd put it down it took me Three days of non stop reading to finish Steven Kings book The Stand and this one is like half that so I figure about one and a half days with no sleep should do it *smiles* Keep up the good work keeping us Informed and entertained..Big Bustie huggles to you
The book is very easy to read. I have a few problems about reading english, but I started on the book one morning and ended it at the evening.
Knowledge of the past is the key to the future

[img]http://anarchoticwarlords.org/gallery/6 ... _01_36.jpg[/img]

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:13 pm

Pages 12-15 for the week.
This is pretty much the end of the story, however a few pages will be added to give a hint of Issue 2, probably 3-5 Pages.
Last edited by Windguaerd on Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Morrgann

Post by Morrgann » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:07 pm

good stuff Wind. I'm hoping once it is completed it will be moved to its own page for easier reading?

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 am

Morrgann wrote:good stuff Wind. I'm hoping once it is completed it will be moved to its own page for easier reading?
Our code leet has on his list the creation of a comic section, yes. Hopefully I will be able to inspire others to make their own AO Comics as well, would be nice.
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:16 pm

Ok, I've redone the cover a bit, and adding a prologue was a pain to write and actually get the page done...now using Paint Shop Pro 9, was using version 7 for a while.

Consider Chapter #1 complete.

I did the cover page for Chapter #2, a new thread has begun!

Sefus

Post by Sefus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:44 pm

what happened to page 9?

I can't see it.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:06 pm

Sefus wrote:what happened to page 9?

I can't see it.
Ah sorry, when it changed from issue #1 to chapter #1 I changed the dir name, I thought I had updated all the url's I missed one. Fixed. Enjoy.

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:01 pm

Enjoyed that one. Nice job :)
Stillian, 217/19 Doctor of Hells Heroes

former AOU Researcher

Leetluv

Post by Leetluv » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:11 pm

I noticed the nanomage in the comic has a lab coat, im asuming it some of the AI social armour, but i never saw it before, where did you get it?
Let them hate us! So long as they fear us!

Borealis: we came for the clammers! and we stay for the protesters

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:15 pm

Leetluv wrote:I noticed the nanomage in the comic has a lab coat, im asuming it some of the AI social armour, but i never saw it before, where did you get it?
Lab Cloak of Ragnarok