AO Comic - Chapter #1

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

AO Comic - Chapter #1

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:10 pm

Last edited by Windguaerd on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Yedo

Post by Yedo » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:29 pm

Simply incredible...You do amazing work, Wind.

Morrgann

Post by Morrgann » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:06 pm

Great work! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Sefus

Post by Sefus » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:15 pm

Sweet! I like I like :D

can't wait to see more!

Bustyhottie

Comic first edition

Post by Bustyhottie » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:59 pm

Absolutely fantastic !!! I am so looking forward to more. I have met you in game and watched you in forums. You amaze me and continue to make me proud to be even tiny part of a great comunity and awsome game with people like you making it more and more enjoyable each day. Thank you Windy you rock

Soldatius

Post by Soldatius » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:38 pm

Great work. Im looking forward to se the continue
Knowledge of the past is the key to the future

[img]http://anarchoticwarlords.org/gallery/6 ... _01_36.jpg[/img]

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:35 am

Last edited by Windguaerd on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Emika2

page 9

Post by Emika2 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 am

what a end line "LEAVE IN PEACE OR LEAVE IN PIECES"!! i didnt see that coming. sounds like a true Atrox.

(reminds me of Star Wars and Chewbacca a bit somehow.) :roll:
an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded - Uplifting Primer

Soulchild

Post by Soulchild » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:10 pm

Damn Wind, I have enjoyed your threads on the forums, but this is unreal, Dig the comic so far :D can't wait to see it on the streets; Oh and i dig the booze aspect because we all do a bit better w/ a brew or two; Danke ---Soulchild
SoulChild

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:48 am

Pages 10 & 11. This is it for this week, enjoy your weekend. More Pages next week, stay tuned!
Last edited by Windguaerd on Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 am

For those who asked what does "for Marlin's Sake" mean...it would be like saying "for god's sake" and it reffered to David Marlin a very important figure in the AO Storyline that started with the AO book "Prophet Without Honour" that you can download for free from the AO Official Site.

David Marlin made his appearance on Rubi-ka around the time of the release of the Shadowlands expansion after thousands of years of him being thought dead....taking this into consideration, it would not be out of the ordinary for some to think of him as a god or immortal.

Read the book, it is worth reading, and you may learn that there is a reason why he is revered by many still to this day on Rubi-Ka.

Emika2

Post by Emika2 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:21 pm

the comic just keeps on becoming better i just love it all. keep up the good work.
an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded - Uplifting Primer

xaun

Post by xaun » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:33 pm

Very well done Windy. Very well done. 8)
The code of a knight is eternal.. Honor, Justice, Truth, with these the clans shall prevail.
------------------------------------------------------
Lady "Xaun" Miyamoto
-Lord
Aethyr Prime
------------------------------------------------------

Soldatius

Post by Soldatius » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:08 pm

Windguaerd wrote:For those who asked what does "for Marlin's Sake" mean...it would be like saying "for god's sake" and it reffered to David Marlin a very important figure in the AO Storyline that started with the AO book "Prophet Without Honour" that you can download for free from the AO Official Site.

David Marlin made his appearance on Rubi-ka around the time of the release of the Shadowlands expansion after thousands of years of him being thought dead....taking this into consideration, it would not be out of the ordinary for some to think of him as a god or immortal.

Read the book, it is worth reading, and you may learn that there is a reason why he is revered by many still to this day on Rubi-Ka.
I on my 3th time reading the book now. But I dint know Marlin have made his appearance on Rubi-ka. The last thing I know about him is that he are talking to those ghost in space.
Anyway this book are one of the reason that I want to roleplay in this game. There is a lot of uknown answers that I really should knew.

And the comic. Ooooo its good,.
Knowledge of the past is the key to the future

[img]http://anarchoticwarlords.org/gallery/6 ... _01_36.jpg[/img]

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:25 pm

Soldatius wrote:I on my 3th time reading the book now. But I dint know Marlin have made his appearance on Rubi-ka. The last thing I know about him is that he are talking to those ghost in space.
Anyway this book are one of the reason that I want to roleplay in this game. There is a lot of uknown answers that I really should knew.

And the comic. Ooooo its good,.
Well, I'm fairly sure the 'ghosts' were the Redeemed, if you look at them...they appear to be ghostly since you can see through them a bit. Another thing is that both Redeemed and Unredeemed can take human form (Lord Galahad is a Redeemed but appeared on Rubi-Ka as a human when he showed up in the timeline).