15 - Clan Start-Up Quests

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
AOU-Bot
Sir Bot

15 - Clan Start-Up Quests

Post by AOU-Bot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am

Discuss the Article 'Clan Start-Up Quests' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.
AOU-Bot

AOU-Bot
Sir Bot

Post by AOU-Bot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am

Yes I just ran through this entire Quest and I only found one issue with it as of right now. The Mutilated Claw-C22 has not once dropped the T.R.A.C. Scanner. However the Mutilated Claw-C22 has dropped the Brain Module X349 repeatedly.
AOU-Bot

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Re: 15 - Clan Start-Up Quests

Post by Llie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Ah right, I had a couple of guide suggestions way back before the ao-u overhaul...

Here's a cross-post: http://www.ao-universe.com/forum/viewto ... f=4&t=4756

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 am

Looks like I never got confirmation. Since you're both sure though, I'll put it on my list again ;)

Chopz

Post by Chopz » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 pm

There is some kind of level cut-off on the Nodda and Bobic quests. Got the hood at level 23 no problem. The Nodda quests would not generate with Berta at that level. She just wants to sell.
I remember trying for a hood on another toon at higher level and had similar no quest experience.
Other than some kind of level cap all the quests are easy to do if a bit time consuming. :mrgreen:

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:00 am

It could have been changed at some point. If not, there's no reason the previous parts of the mission should get in the way, but it's been known to happen with NPC's that give out, or are the target of, multiple missions.

You can try going to Berta with all of the meat and such that you need for the stew and the burger, and trade them to her without the mission text. That works in a lot of instances, and if it doesn't, you should get the items back anyway.

I'll check more in to it if there are still issues :)

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 am

Updated to reflect the changes since the introduction of Arete Landing. Eliminated the Vagabond Cloak mission with Graham Simons as it doesnt exist any longer.

Rest of quest appears to be mostly accurate.
Anonymous wrote:Nodda Gregg quest is not restricted to clan characters, so it is a bit misleading to list in in "Clan Start-up quests" page.
As this starts out as a Clan quest, even though it overlaps into Neutral NPCs, it will remain as a clan encounter. Thank you though for pointing this out.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 am

Cariadast wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 am
Eliminated the Vagabond Cloak mission with Graham Simons as it doesnt exist any longer.
I recently did this quest and can confirm it still (again?) exists. It could be re-added to the guide.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Saavick wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 am
Cariadast wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 am
Eliminated the Vagabond Cloak mission with Graham Simons as it doesnt exist any longer.
I recently did this quest and can confirm it still (again?) exists. It could be re-added to the guide.
Reconfirmed mission from Graham is back. Guide adjusted. Credit noted.

Thank you Saavick.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Thu May 14, 2020 4:00 pm

I've edited the guide to fix some broken formatting tags. While editing anyway, I also updated the pictures for Iratius Kaiser and High Commander Brock :)

Thanks Sfery for the picture of the Mutilated Eye-Q93. :)

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:39 pm

The page for Council of Truth doesn't seem to go anywhere. Well, the link is there but the page sits blank. If anyone else gets it to work, coo.

"Today, CoT is a player-run, Funcom/ARK supported organization. More information on the different clans and the Council can be found at http://www.counciloftruth.org/"

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

You are unfortunately right; the Council of Truth's website seems to no longer be online. I have removed the link from the guide.

For interested roleplayers; the Council of Truth is still active! Join the official Anarchy Online discord and keep an eye on the rk-rp channel. There is a meeting every first saturday of the months February, April, June, August, October and December.