607 - Insipid Ring Quest from Ergo on Rubi-Ka

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
fixyourwhat

607 - Insipid Ring Quest from Ergo on Rubi-Ka

Post by fixyourwhat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 am

Discuss the Article 'Insipid Ring Quest from Ergo on Rubi-Ka' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.

fixyourwhat

Post by fixyourwhat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 am

In regards to both RK ergo and SL ergo, I'm doing progression on a level 46, got through ely progression, and was asked for Insipid Ring. Ran to both Nasc and Rk ergo and neither have a talk path that will give me a ring. Googling comes up with an official forum post saying level 50+.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: 607 - Insipid Ring Quest from Ergo on Rubi-Ka

Post by Silvana » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 pm

You should be able to get it. The level 50 requirement is to get the ring without having to complete the mission line.

Gathering the items for the ring is the best first step if dealing with the Ergo on RK. Ergo will not give information about what to get or where to get it. You can't start any mission from him without the pieces. Ergo in Nascence should ask for the molok oil, as a favor to him.

Both conversation lines take a good amount of time to get through.

fixyourwhat

Post by fixyourwhat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Yeah sorry, that came out more unclear than I intended. I was hoping to get the ring without doing the quest. Wound up doing nasc one because I didn't farm the items in subway.

keune

Post by keune » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:14 pm

This guide is in "Classic AO" section, the 4 items in the Subway can be looted by Froobs, but the reward rings require Shadowlands :( or do Froobs get something else?

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Llie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:12 pm

This guide is in the "Classic AO" section because indeed Froobs can loot the items, but not only that Froobs can actually get the ring. Of course Froobs can't equip the ring. Does that make this a "Classic" or "Shadowlands" guide? If you're a bored Froob, it's something to do...