Adventures and 1he

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

Adventures and 1he

Post by xaatxuun » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm

has much changed for 1he choices ?
when I read the guides and suggestions of 2008 or earlier, will they still be good guides and suggestions ?
did this new patch change those almost decade old guides and suggestions ?

note: if I had reactivated my subs and not playing as a Froob, I would had asked these in the Official forums, I don't go there, because I cannot reply or ask anything there as a froob,

thank you

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Adventures and 1he

Post by Silvana » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 pm

For the majority they are still perfectly useful. Not a lot of changes have happened to content in the base/froob game. Most additions and changes were for end-game. Legacy of the Xan is the only large content update since 2008, but that wouldn't effect froob play either.

With the 18.7 patch, there are a few changes in buffs, but those are not changes made directly to the weapons themselves, except for a couple listed in the patch notes.

A lot of choice in weapon comes down to personal preference and how you like to play the game. While it has narrowed some over time to make the game less difficult for new players, there are still a ton of different ways you can play a profession, even if it makes no sense ;)

Gleedaniel13

Re: Adventures and 1he

Post by Gleedaniel13 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:13 am

For the majority they are still perfectly useful. Not a lot of changes have happened to content in the base/froob game. Most additions and changes were for end-game. Legacy of the Xan is the only large content update since 2008, but that wouldn't effect froob play either.

With the 18.7 patch, there are a few changes in buffs, but those are not changes made directly to the weapons themselves, except for a couple listed in the patch notes.

A lot of choice in weapon comes down to personal preference and how you like to play the game. While it has narrowed some over time to make the game less difficult for new players, there are still a ton of different ways you can play a profession, even if it makes no sense
As my overall reaction, it is really very useful to the user. We will just look at it in a positive way. :)