Problem with Clicksaver 2.3.5

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Teqquin

Re: Problem with Clicksaver 2.3.5

Post by Teqquin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, I'm back after many years away (2004). Thank you all for AO Universe. I had CS working * back then* but not now. I found I had to place CS 2.3.5 in the AO directory to get it to build a new database. Then I put in my item and minimize it in windows mode and launched AO but, AO never launches fully. I get stuck at the log on screen.
Ok, so I cancel CS,... then I can log in. I start CS at the mission terminal but it says AO is not running. I bet if someone could re-build CS they could make some bucks selling it to folks like me. Hey, I already paid big bucks to get AO going again, whats another 10 or 15 dollars.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:00 am

With the 18.5 patch there were a lot of third party applications that stopped working due to several changes they made to how AO worked. While CS hasn't been completely fixed, I'll give you a link to the thread on the official forum where people have managed to get it to work by replacing a few files. As the project isn't one of our own, it's hard to really "fix" it.

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showpos ... stcount=95

Teqquin

Post by Teqquin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks Silvana, I finally got CS to work but not 100%. I was rolling my Cushions and all was well, then CS started comming up with hits on mission pages with no Concrete cushions in any of the missions. QL's were still 10, sliders and other setup was still the same. Uhhh,... Well the reason it was stopping was because my number of tries was set to 100. I changed it to 1000 and it clicks away taking my credits just like clockwork. My bad. Thanks again