Why does FC make this more difficult than they need to be?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

bacamor

Why does FC make this more difficult than they need to be?

Post by bacamor » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 am

For the type 1 and type 2 actions, would it REALLY hurt FC to actually make them to where the description is actually meaningful and tell you what it actually does? That way when you have 2 that essentially do the same thing, you can tell from the description which one is actually better instead of having the exact same description. I know they are lazy about actually improving this game to be more of a draw and get people interested in playing again, but shortcuts like that do not help bring people in, instead, it helps reinforce why this game is dying.

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I'd say if you formulate this a bit more positively, it could make for a great game suggestion.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Huh?
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

The current dev team really cannot be called lazy when taking into consideration the incredibly positive development they are achieving and have in the pipeline - like Uragon said, perhaps if you re-structure your criticism into a positive feedback suggestion it could be that others also add ideas to it to make it into a viable change to the ingame information for perk actions.

Hvyshadows

Post by Hvyshadows » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=530014

2.5 years, 12 pages, 233 posts, 15,098 views and no action yet. But feel free to bump this thread on the official forums. :)
"It is good to have substance to one's existence, but if fate denies one substance, one can yet do a lot with style."

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

Not having descriptions on procs has never really been a problem for me. I suppose knowing more what they do would be nice, but the way it is has never effected my game play one way or another heh.

xyz123abc

Post by xyz123abc » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 am

lawl, i have no idea about what you are saying. i dont mean i dont agree, i mean i didnt get the main idea from your post so i cant dis/agree

thanks for the link, hvy. crystal clear :)