City renting or such

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

nutcase69

City renting or such

Post by nutcase69 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm

hi all
i have heard some about creating or renting a city is there a guide and where do i go in omni to find out such information.
thanks in advance.

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

If you want to rent a city, it's best you check it on official forums:
Offers on Atlantean
Offers on Rimor

On the other hand, if you want to build a city to rent it out, check our AI section. Btw, only difference between regular city spot and Serenity Island one is that last one doesn't support markets (I think at least).
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Post by Fourthaid » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Trgeorge wrote:On the other hand, if you want to build a city to rent it out, check our AI section. Btw, only difference between regular city spot and Serenity Island one is that last one doesn't support markets (I think at least).
Indeed. Also the city plots in Serenity Island are fairly small compared to some of the non-instanced city plots. Beyond that there's no difference. You get the city benefits, can host AI raids and can get people into your city to raid with you that are outside of your org if you give them an item you spawn inside your city.

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 am

I thought the Serenity Islands plot is big enough to fit all buffing buildings into it?

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Post by Fourthaid » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Uragon wrote:I thought the Serenity Islands plot is big enough to fit all buffing buildings into it?
Might be, I just heard that you might have to sacrifice one of them but I could be completely wrong :)

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 am

Nope, you can fit all useful buildings in a Serenity Islands instance.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.