Foreman's

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

pzkpfwVI

Foreman's

Post by pzkpfwVI » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:12 am

so I'm level 62 and I want to do something new because I'm bored, I go to Foreman's and I get attacked by hoardes of Guards and what not.

Can someone please explain what I need for Foreman's? And where I find an "Alpha"?

thanks!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:03 am

Check our Biomare Quests guide.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Figarar

BIomare question

Post by Figarar » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Whats the highest lvl you can enter this one? I dont see it posted in the guide.

Morrgann

Post by Morrgann » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:16 pm

Once you pass level 100, you can no longer enter Foreman's/Biomare.

lonefield

lvling at formans

Post by lonefield » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

if you go to foremans in lvl 62 the best way to lvl up is by killing "Floater" down in the sewers. when they get greenish you can start to kill "Bloaters" instead which is like an upgraded version of the "Floaters". Floaters, depending on theirs and your lvl, give about 5000xp. Bloaters tend to be giving 7-10000xp.
Staying and lvling here is a quick way to gain lvls till about lvl 80

Good Luck
Logic is defined by logical people who define logic with logic. wtf? -.-

Zeephonz

Post by Zeephonz » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Dealing with floaters and bloaters in the sewer part of Biomare just sounds wrong :shock:
Regards,
Zeephonz - 220/30/70 Pistolero Advy
Zeemedic - 220/23/70 Pistolero Doc
... and a truckload of others

President - A.R.S (Athens Recovery Service)

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 pm

That's Funcom humour. Are you really surprised in a game literally filled with Leets?

Scene
AOU Community Legend

Post by Scene » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:53 pm

not to mention this

Cephus

Post by Cephus » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 am

I'm having a hard time finding anyone in Foremans anymore. I want to grab the pistols from the Director, but I've checked a couple of times and the place has been empty. I've tried at different times of the day, I've tried asking on the Clan OOC channel, nobody really goes out there anymore it seems. In fact, I just took a run through the whole place, all the way down to the Director and I passed two people, who were about level 60, running for their lives out of the floaters. I helped them out, but since I'm 30+ levels above the, that doesn't help me any.

I can get the pistols for another 7 levels, if I can ever find anyone to team with, but that seems to be getting really hard these days.

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

"Older" content like this tends to be visited on demand, especially when it's not filled with a huge amount of desirable items like e.g. the Temple of Three Winds is. That doesn't mean that nobody's going there though, just that getting random teams going there is kind of unlikely. I've actually been there yesterday with my wife and two guildmates and got those two four CDRs and a TIM scope. Took about an hour total, then we were out again.

Or in short: Make friends, maybe join a guild or if you're already in one, ask for a bit of help. It doesn't take long to do a quick raid of the dungeon, if there are one or two well equipped players in the team.

Cephus

Post by Cephus » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Been there, done that, nobody from the clan is going out there either. Like I said, I've asked in the open channels, no response, whereas just a couple of months ago, I could count on at least one or two groups going out there a day. I helped at least three groups all the way up to the Director, and someone else always grabbed the booty, even though, at least in one case, it was agreed that I'd get it. Now I'm getting close to the point where I can't go in anymore and... nobody's playing.

Koudman

Post by Koudman » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am

Nah, it's just the timezones.

Cephus

Post by Cephus » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

It doesn't seem to matter what time it is either. I can ask in the morning, afternoon, late night... doesn't matter, I'm getting no response. Like I said, a while back I had a group that went out every night. Now, I can go through Foreman's at the same time we used to all meet and hear crickets.

Weeping Willow

Post by Weeping Willow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

like every year, spring time is more school, and going out that playing AO... so activity does drop a tad.

and no, I dont think it's the end of AO :) it's like that every year.

Saboru

Post by Saboru » Fri May 15, 2009 10:49 pm

What is the highest level you can get to before you can't return to Foremans?
- Saboru
{-Rome Praetorian Guard-}
[Omni-Tek] [Rimor]