Escaped Prisoner's Most-Likely-To-Have Souls ^^

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Escaped Prisoner's Most-Likely-To-Have Souls ^^

Post by Fourthaid » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm

Been hunting souls for one of my lowbies today, and noticed that most of the Prisoners have one particular Soul that they seem to drop more than others (usually 2 or 3), and thought it might be some nice info to add to the guide if you are just missing one or two particular souls:

Umbral Prisoner - Illusionist
Dangerous Prisoner - Ranger
Diseased Prisoner - Jester
Spiritual Prisoner - Illusionist
Deadly Prisoner - Healer
Burning Prisoner - Gladiator
Poisonous Prisoner - Healer

Still a few remaining that i didn't get to take down today, but these are assumed after at least 3 kills of each of them (some more than others)
Also you can usually see it by what type of Debuff they debuff you with (It includes the name of the particular soul in question)

Hope that helps in embellishing the guide :) I will try to get a glance at what the other prisoners are most likely to carry :)

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 am

Thank you for this information. I hope you'll manage to gather information on "main" souls for the rest of Prisoners, since that would make easier to adjust guide, but in any case it's info that future hunters can benefit from. So I'll give you some more time if you feel like figuring out the rest and then incorporate this into guide.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Post by Fourthaid » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Finally got to check out the last 5 prisoners as well :) That should finish up the "main" souls of all the prisoners and hopefully make it a lot easier for people to go after particular prisoners when in need of just one or two souls.

Acidic Prisoner - Summoner
Silenced Prisoner - Jester
Explosive Prisoner - Summoner
Murderous Prisoner - Ranger
Temporal Prisoner - Gladiator

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Edited, thank you again for information.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians