Warden Ystanes

Old threads for viewing only

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Warden Ystanes

Post by Windguaerd » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 am

Warden Ystanes nods as you come closer.
Warden Ystanes: Mission accomplished, I take it?
Windguaerd: That's one dead prisoner.
Warden Ystanes: Well, I got good news and I got bad news, then.
Windguaerd: What's the good news?
Warden Ystanes: The good news is that you killed 'em. That much I know for sure - Did a damn fine job, too, if I may say so myself. They didn't hit reclaim either.
Windguaerd: And the bad?
Warden Ystanes: The bad news is... they didn't hit reclaim. At all. Their DNA sequence has been taken off the grid. This means one of two things - Either some kinda freak accident bumped them off the charts, meaning we don't have to worry about them anymore... or there's the less appealing alternative.
Windguaerd: Which is...?
Warden Ystanes: Which is that they're on an external server. Namely the Dust Brigade's. For years those slimy rats have had access to some kinda personal reclaim system... no one's sure where it's located or how it works, but it explains how they manage not to keep losing commandos. If the escapees are on that same system, it's just a matter of time before they start wreaking havok again.
Windguaerd: And that's bad.
Warden Ystanes: Gee, do you think? Yes, I'd say that's really bad.
Look, I appreciate what you did either way - Even if the little leetstains manage to come back, you've delayed 'em for now, and that's what matters.
I don't have much I can give you, but you might find some use out of one of these; One of the guards just got back from doing a security check of one of the holding cells, and found these... orbs. They look like some kind of complicated nanotechnology, but it isn't like anything I've ever seen before. And I've seen some weird crap.
I've got six of 'em here right now - Red, blue, green, orange, purple, and turquoise. Pick a colour and it's yours.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.