Raji

Old threads for viewing only

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Raji

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 am

Professor Morgan Parser: Ah, Windkeeper! Did you find Dr. Ness?
Windkeeper: I delivered the supplies.
Professor Morgan Parser: Not bad... I've been reading the reports Dr. Ness gave Masoud... The objects he describe gives us an idea how the Xan was forced to live a different life after the cataclysm, and on Rubi-ka too! Especially the arrowhead is an interesting detail. As we have learned from the Yuttocra, the Xan were beings of pure energy. They didn't hunt for food the way we do, but after the connection to the source was broken, the core of their beings changed.
Windkeeper: I didn't know this.
Professor Morgan Parser: If you're interested, you should visit the Yuttocra in Shadowlands. As an anthropologist I have spent many years learning from them, unfortunately they don't distribute knowledge the same way we do, in books and files. They value a living form of knowledge so you have to talk to them in person in most cases.

Anyway, Dr. Ness's reports also includes the findings of a well preserved Xan ruin, and Dr. Ness asks for a person named Windkeeper to examine it. That's... you, isn't it? You must've made an impression.
Did you bring samples of his work?
He quickly pockets the sealed container and gives you a brief smile.
Professor Morgan Parser:
I have to tend to some work right away. Come back later! I'm very interested in whether you find a Xan ruin that looks well preserved enough to enter. I'll upload the approximate coordinates into your NCU.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.