Commander Kelly Frederickson

Old threads for viewing only

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Azazel

Commander Kelly Frederickson

Post by Azazel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:04 am

Another one 18h spawn times unique encounter in game... Most people kill it for his loot but if you speak with her she has some very interesting things to say

Commander Kelly Frederickson: Hi there.
Azazelkeep: Could I ask you some questions?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: No problem.
Azazelkeep: I have some questions about the conflict.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: This is my field. What do you want to know?
Azazelkeep: How do you feel about the clans?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Oh, I could go on for ages about our cause and us. We do have our own agenda, even though most the Omnis and neutrals tend to see us as sometimes less than a unified force. We have a long and proud history, and one that every clan member should be aware of.
Azazelkeep: What can you tell me about clan history?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: The clans didn't emerge before several years after the original Uprising. All the different elements of our rebellion came together on one occasion, and a joint plan was formed. As separate entities we had no chance against the forces of Omni-Tek, but if we stood together, our will would, in the end, win over our oppressors. That's why we're called the clans. We're all different, but still the same.
Azazelkeep: What more can you tell me?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: We've struggled for quite a while now, but our agenda is working its way towards completion, and that is the day we're all looking forward too. So should you. It will be a day of celebration. The Day of Freedom. Many clansmen have given their lives in the effort, and we should honor their lives by completing the Uprising.
Azazelkeep: What's the clan agenda?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Our agenda is clear. We must fight back the Omni-Tek regime and carve this land for our own. The Omni-Tek government must recognize the clan lands as a sovereign nation and leave us to ourselves. Preferably, they should pack up and leave the planet. We are the people who built it all, and so rightfully we should inherit it all.
Azazelkeep: What's the Uprising?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Near three hundred years ago, the Uprising started. It was the first we saw of the clans here on Rubi-Ka. They were originally working in the mines, and rebelled against the Omni-Tek oppression. The initial revolt led to what we now call the Uprising, which again led to a mass exodus of people from the Omni controlled cities and into the wasteland, where they set up a new home. Omni-Tek were not about to let another nation rise from the Uprising, so they have done their best to make life miserable for all who try and live outside their society ever since then.
Azazelkeep: Is there anything more to know about the Uprising?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: I could talk about this for ages, child, but details are a mist on our judgment. Better to see the bigger picture. The Uprising is the birth of the clans, and we must honor those who started it by finishing their fight.
Azazelkeep: I have another question about the conflict.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Certainly, my child. Ask away.
Azazelkeep: How do you feel about the clans?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Oh, I could go on for ages about our cause and us. We do have our own agenda, even though most the Omnis and neutrals tend to see us as sometimes less than a unified force. We have a long and proud history, and one that every clan member should be aware of.
Azazelkeep: Tell me about Tir.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: It is one of our cities of peace. The conflict has not yet reached these lands. Let us all hope it stays that way. I think Tir will grow to become one of the truly great cities of Rubi-Ka, and eventually the capital in the new clan-governed society. Currently, the largest clan of them all, the Sentinels, are the protectors of Tir, and the city is under their rule.
Azazelkeep: How do you feel about Omni-Tek?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: They are the oppressors of our people, and we must liberate ourselves from them at all costs. We are a people of free individuals, and as such we cannot sit and watch the Omni-Tek rule infringe on our birthright to be free from totalitarian rule. I realize that many of the Omni-Tek employees are brainwashed and cannot really be held accountable for their actions, but we can't let such concerns cloud our judgment. Omni-Tek is Omni-Tek and wherever we find them, we must take them down and chase them from the land that we have carved out for ourselves.
Azazelkeep: Do you know anything about Omni-1?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Omni-1 is the haven of the enemy. It's a monument to the brutality and oppression of the Omni-Tek rule, and a constant reminder to all the clans of what we are fighting. It is a place of great evil.
Azazelkeep: How do you feel about the neutrals?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: The neutrals are just not ready to join our fight yet. They'll come around, but we should be forthcoming towards them and treat them as equals. One day, they will be ready to join our ranks. I like to think of them as children not yet fully understanding the importance of standing up and taking action for what you believe in.
Azazelkeep: What do you know about Newland City?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: It's one of the neutral cities on Rubi-Ka. They will, under the wing of the clans, come to realize that we are the ones fighting for their freedom, and in the end, they will join our cause. I'm sure of it.Although we do need to take care of the Rhinoman village right next to it. Mutants are still the product of Omni-Tek and should be considered to be in their service.

Azazel

Her life

Post by Azazel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 am

Azazelkeep: Let's talk about something else.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Right.
Azazelkeep: Tell me about yourself.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: I'm Kelly Frederickson. Commander Frederickson to be proper about it. I'm out here doing my part for the good of the clans.
Azazelkeep: What are you doing here?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: I'm making sure that all the children of the clans are safe in this area. We don't want the Omni scum to get a hold of this region. It is ours and it is our home. Our nest.
Azazelkeep: You have children?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: I consider myself a mother to all clan members.
She laughs heartily.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: But yes, I do have children of my own as well. I have two daughters. Emma and Lissie. They're just the most adorable little creatures. I hope someday they'll be able to live here on Rubi-Ka and have children on their own in a more peaceful environment. I'm out here to ensure that they are allowed the freedom that I never experienced growing up.
Azazelkeep: Tell me about your family.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Fortunately they are far from here. I do love them very much, but my place is here, ensuring their safety and prosperity. My girls are well. They're doing great in school and are happy and healthy, and I'm glad. I want them to have a good place to grow up. Not a land torn by conflict.
Azazelkeep: Your husband is taking care of the children?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Yes. I do try and keep in touch, but at times it's very hard, and I miss him and my two daughters. I know they are safe and well, though, and that helps a lot.
Azazelkeep: How's it going?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Good. Just staying alert for any Omni scum trying to get into this area. We don't accept that at all. I hope you're doing your share to help the cause. There's no telling what might approach, and when. Might be cyborgs, the Unicorn Company or even the Dust Brigade.

Azazel

Dust Brigades

Post by Azazel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 am

Azazelkeep: Aren't the Dust Brigade a clan?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: That's what Omni-Tek wants the world to believe. I dont' know who they think they're fooling. The Dust Brigades are terrorists and they are dangerous, but no one knows who is behind them. I've heard that they are funded by Sol Banking Corporation, although that might not be true, it sounds as likely as any other explanation. They are well-funded, so someone must be providing the cash and the equipment.
Azazelkeep: What do they want?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: They want freedom and liberty for the clans - or so they say - but their definition of 'clan' has gotten stricter and stricter, and I think the only ones who fit their description at this point are themselves.
They're dangerous to everyone now, and the clans certainly don't want to be affiliated with the likes of them. Most likely they are being used by other corporations to further a completely different agenda.
Azazelkeep: Why would others want to use the Dust Brigade?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: If the conflict here escalates far enough, the ICC will have to intervene, and so the Omni-Tek lease on Rubi-Ka might be canceled because Omni-Tek are losing control over the situation. That would leave Rubi-Ka open to other companies. I'm pretty sure the Dust Brigade are being used for exactly this purpose.
Last edited by Azazel on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azazel

Unicorns!

Post by Azazel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 am

Azazelkeep: I want to know more about one of the other groups.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Ok. I'm not sure how much I can tell you, bit I'll share what little I might know.
Azazelkeep: What's the Unicorn Company?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: They're the most dangerous of all Omni-Tek soldiers. I'm not even sure they're all human. They're reportedly trained at high-grade military facilities and are considered Omni-Tek's most elite soldiers.
Azazelkeep: What's so dangerous about them?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: This is not an ordinary army. These are the elite of the elite. They are here for one reason only, to resolve their mission and then leave. They are all business, and they have absolutely no remorse and no pity. Even Omni-Tek employees fear them.
Azazelkeep: Why would the Omnis fear their own?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: The Unicorn Company was created a long time ago to deal with any external and internal threat to Omni-Tek rule. Many smaller Omni outposts have been "shut down" after Unicorn intervention. That's to say there's nothing left after they leave. That's all I know. For as long as they are here, we need to rally the clans to stand up to them.

Azazel

Cyborgs

Post by Azazel » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 am

Azazelkeep: I want to know more about a different group.
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Ok. I'm not sure how much I can tell you, bit I'll share what little I might know.
Azazelkeep: What can you tell me about the cyborgs?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Not a great deal, I'm afraid. We don't know much about them. They're very dangerous though, and if you ever see one, steer clear of it. I can tell you that, they're definitely not machines. They're some sort of humans, and certainly created by Omni-Tek. Or at least by their technology. That's what I think. Some say they're like the ghosts of Rubi-Ka.
Azazelkeep: Why are they referred to as ghosts?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Some people say that if a resurrection goes wrong, you might come back all twisted and wrong. In some cases the machinery that the soul has traveled through will join with the person being resurrected, and create the cyborg. I don't know if it's really true, but that's what I've heard.
Azazelkeep: What do they want?
Commander Kelly Frederickson: Who knows? When a person comes back all twisted like that, I guess it takes its toll on the mind. Some say they gather in the north to build an army and avenge themselves. It's quite sad really, but even if I feel sorry for the people they once were, I have no sympathy for the creatures they are now. They are vicious killers, and we have to treat them as such.