Arid Rift NPC chats

Old threads for viewing only

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:28 am

Stockton Bass: Is that... Blood on your shirt?
Noticiero: Mr. Bass? I'm Noticiero... I've been working with Dr. Hernandez.
Stockton Bass: I've seen you before
His voice is not amused nor impressed.
Stockton Bass: They show me bits and pieces...They can do that you know...
I can't tell you why they chose me. There must be something that makes me less appalling then the others--
Noticiero: What are you talking about?
Stockton Bass: I swear... you have to believe me! Every twenty minutes they come down and abduct me, but no one notices because the aliens stop time or something, so it all happens in the blink of an eye... ... ... There! There, it just happened! Didn't you notice anything!
Noticiero: Did you do anything to provoke it?
He seems to be satisfied with your answer, because he lowers his voice and gets a more systematical tone.
Stockton Bass:
The first time it happened, I was using my biochemistry sampling tool on a few plants spread out in a hidden valley. Every time I applied the sampling tool to a new slimy plant substance, they abducted me... and it has been happening ever since. Such monsters... I refuse to go out there again!
Noticiero: I would really like to investigate this. May I borrow your tool?
Stockton Bass: Finally, there is someone that believes me...
He lets out a sigh, then he continues with a know-it-all voice.
Stockton Bass: You know, we're simply distant cousins of theirs... stemming directly from the Xan.
I remember things from being on board their facilities... How they're plotting against the human race. Already have they implanted clones amongst us. Watching, listening, spying... on our lives...

He pulls himself together.
Stockton Bass:
I would lend it to you, but I don't think it's a great idea... You'll end up another object for their tests and analysis's.
Noticiero: Don't worry about me, besides... if they did, it'd mean that you would not have to continue be their test case anymore.
He seems to think about this new idea for a while.
Stockton Bass: I'm much too interesting as a specimen for them to stop analyzing me. You may be right though... Perhaps someone would believe us if we were two witnesses. Nothing could convince me to go out there again, so you ought to find the plants yourself.
He hands you the tool.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 am

There were 2 options, I picked the second "Is there anything else you can tell me?".

Noticiero: There was no reaction at all when I scanned the plants.
Bass raises an eyebrow.
Stockton Bass: Let me see the biochemistry device.
Stockton Bass: You mustn't have been very interesting to them then. I was just abducted a few minutes ago, so clearly...
He clears his throat.
Stockton Bass: ... They are still finding me of value.
He lets out a sigh and then he continues with a know-it-all voice.
Stockton Bass: You know, they're plotting against the human race. Already they've implanted clones amongst us. Watching, listening, spying... on our lives. I've learned things being on their facilities... met others like me. First there was a young man... and then a woman came.
Noticiero: Is there anything else you can tell me?
He hesitates.
Stockton Bass: I... I've been... Communicating with the aliens! There is specifically one, an alien Envoy, here in Arid Rift.
Noticiero: Communicating? Was that before or after it tried to eat your heart?
Stockton Bass: Oh no... It was non-aggressive--
Besides... They don't eat hearts. That is a common misinterpretation... well, some of them do, there're extremists within all species... Look... ... The Alien Envoy is not far from where I found those plants, I'm sure you will find it if you're interested.
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:20 am

The alien is studying your persona; parts of it are moving when you move. At least it's not attacking you. Perhaps Stockton was right.
Noticiero: Eh, what the hell am I supposed to say?
The tall alien does not look amused. In fact, it doesn't look anything in particular. It just stands there, wiggling slowly.
Noticiero: What's... Eh, you can't talk can you?
You can't make out any sense of his strange language. It might not even be a language, but some kind of technological side effect.
Noticiero: Are you here because of the Xan?
The alien stops moving when you mention the Xan.
Noticiero: I bet you're here trying to exploit the--
Whether the alien understood what you were implying or sensed the agression in your voice, it doesn't look amused now.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 am

He appears to be british...

Noticiero: I don't know what you were trying to pull on me Stockton... but claiming it wasn't aggressive? Did you want to get me killed!
Stockton Bass: Didn't... what? What are you suggesting? Couldn't you talk to it? I don't understand...
Noticiero: Well I wouldn't exactly call it talking, but you were right it seemed to want to communicate.
Stockton Bass: What'd I tell you? No one listens to what I have to say... This is groundbreaking, isn't it? The alien was trying to tell us something... I know it! Possibly, it comes from an activist group that wants to stop the Kyr'Ozch from...
He looks around nervously and lowers his voice.
Stockton Bass: Noticiero, we have to try to figure out what it's trying to tell us. Now when I think about it, when I was on board their ship I heard about some kind of massive plan... You have to talk to it again!
Noticiero: Ahem... that would be a good plan if the alien was still alive.
Stockton Bass: You... unbelievably reckless... ... git!
You killed it? What were you thinking! We had one great chance to learn more about them from the inside! Argh! I can't believe you people--
Noticiero: Hang on! It attacked me... I had no choice... well technically I did, but--
Stockton Bass: Whatever... don't come bother me again about these alien business of yours. I tried to help, but you...
You can see how he is getting worked up again.
Stockton Bass: Just... Get out of here.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 am

Dr. Hugo Hernandez:
The doctor smiles at you.
Noticiero: Stockton Bass is a nutcase, but somewhere in his crazy stories something caught my interest.
You tell him about your encounter with the Alien Envoye.
Dr. Hugo Hernandez: I'm surprised to hear that. There might be different factions within the Kyr'Ozch race, just as with us humans...
Noticiero: He also claimed to have met other people onboard the ship.
You tell him about your suspicions that Stockton had met Charlie Moss on board the alien ship. And in that case, who was the woman he'd seen?
Dr. Hugo Hernandez: You're saying Charlie was reclaimed by the aliens on board their ship? This is a terrifying idea! Sadly, we can't do much about it... I need to keep an eye on Stockton. If he's telling the truth, then he might actually be a sleeping agent of some sort without realizing it... Here we've just thought that he was mentally weak, but what if the aliens are the real cause of his behavior.
Noticiero: Did you finish those tests?
Dr. Hugo Hernandez: I did. Our research here in Arid Rift has even from the beginning led us to believe that the Kyr'Ozch and the humans have an interlaced genetic history originating all the way back from the ancient Xan. Exogenesis might have given life to this extraordinary species or something might have happened in our history that separated us. I have now confirmed this relationship, but we have yet to learn what it means in the bigger picture. As to why they keep invading us, we're not sure. It's clear that a piece of the puzzle was lost during the long winter. Thank you for your help.
Noticiero: Don't forget that Charlie Moss was the brave man that initiated this speculation.
Dr. Hugo Hernandez: Certainly not! His name will live on amongst us scientists along with Arid Rift.
You are very modest, Noticiero, for your work here has also meant a huge deal. I spoke to Sheri Tater about you, I hope you don't mind...

She was clearly impressed, in fact, you ought to go speak to her immediately! She wanted to consult you, in an alien matter.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 am

Sheri Tater: Yes?
Noticiero: Hi, my name is Noticiero. You might have seen me around.
Sheri Tater: Oh, the same Noticiero that has been helping Dr. Hernandez...
Don't be shy, he's been telling me how much field time you have done!
I'm glad you dropped by actually. I really need someone I can trust with a concern of mine.
Since you have been doing more then enough to prove yourself, I truly have faith in your... talent.
Noticiero: What's this concern of yours regarding?
Sheri Tater: Pardon me, for not being very comprehensible.
There's increasing alien activity in the southern parts of the canyon. Apparently, a huge ship has been seen hovering over three tower-like structures... We need it gone, but no one has even been able to damage it because of the shield.
Noticiero: Surely the Unicorn Commanders have interest in this? They must be able to do something...
Sheri Tater: Yes...
She nods.
Sheri Tater: The Unicorns have assured their support, but they already have too much on their hands. As long as the shield is up not even their weapons can damage the ship.
Noticiero: Would it be possible to disable the shield?
Sheri Tater: It's the tower structures that keep the shield up and running.The towers can be jammed. I'm not very technical myself, but I got a pretty good explanation from Demolitionist Hock via the COM link.
She recites from her memory.
Sheri Tater: There are three different methods that can be used.
Spot jamming focuses on one single frequency, radiating intrusive signals to block the towers... ... thing.
Sweep jamming shifts the frequency repeatedly, allowing the jammer to block a wide range of frequencies in quick succession/session.
Barrage jamming is similar to the previous kind, but with the ability to jam multiple frequencies at the same time instead of shifting... things.This is apparently not as powerful.
Noticiero: I didn't really need the explanation... Just give me the devices.
She bites her lip.
Sheri Tater: We don't have any of those devices and yes I'm aware we are in the era of Nano bots, but they need to be compatible with the Kyr'Ozch technology. Hock told me the best result would be accomplished by building them with Kyr'Ozch components.
I have a list here--
Noticiero: Just hand me the list, I'll take care of it.
Sheri Tater: I wouldn't expect any less of you! I'll upload the list along with a mission briefing into your NCU. Here, take these modular terminals and use them as bases for the jammers.Please return to me as soon as you have finished the jamming devices so I can request backup from the company!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 am

Noticiero: I managed to build the three jammers.
Sheri Tater: Omni-Pol has been tracking the ship while you were away. Reports are indicating that this is the fat lady of the show, and that's with a capital fat. Everything we're pulling down points toward the same thing: This ship was built with the capacity to pollute notum crystals. They have been planting these corrupted substances all around the rift. It seems this zone has been working as a base for carrying out their plans. I'm not entirely clear on how the process works off-hand and we don't know how far they've gotten in their preparations, but it looks like if these crystals are set off somehow, it'd have a chain effect massive enough to take out major areas on Rubi-Ka... SNAFU... Combine this with the reports mentioning the aliens plan to spread malevolent technology to disrupt insurance tech and we've got a potential disaster on our hands.
Noticiero: Why are they doing this?
Sweat drips from Tater's forehead, but somehow she manages to conjure up enough patience to speak calmly.
Sheri Tater: Dr. Hernandez explained to me that there are different groups of aliens... different factions... Which seem to disagree. This ship belongs to the most aggressive of the factions. I don't understand why they are so hostile, but I do understand that it needs to be stopped, or at least delayed until the unicorn support forces arrive. Please, Noticiero, I know this is asking too much from a single person... but I have no other hope. I don't know whether it's even possible... But we have to take all chances. Would you try your best to interrupt the ship until the unicorn forces arrive? We cannot let them complete the preparations and start this operation.
Noticiero: I'll do what I can to destroy this thing.
She turns to the wrist attached com-link and taps some quick keys before a man's voice is heard with slight echo.
Sheri Tater: This is Sheri... Tater. I got someone on the job, commander. This is all in the hands of Noticiero now.
She pauses briefly.
Sheri Tater: I hope you meet your end of the deal...
She turns her attention back to you.
Sheri Tater: The Unicorns will give their support, but in order to send in enough firepower to take this thing out you need to take the ship's health down by at least fifty percent before you call on the air strike. Don't loose this laser tagging device. Good luck Noticiero!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:40 am

Sheri Tater: You made it! I was worried there for a while...
Noticiero: Could you see the orbital strike from over here?
Sheri Tater: Oh yes!
Her eyes are wide open.
Sheri Tater: I'm so glad you're okay! The thing was... wow. I admire your courage and your good heart!
I just spoke to Dr. Hernandez. Apparently their plan was to override our reclaim technology with their own, which would invalidate our insurance, and make sure we suffered a permanent death.
A man named Charlie Moss died for this cause and we will forever remember his sacrifice.
Now that the worst threat is gone, we can continue our research and strive to learn more about the invaders. It's clear that they are more complicated then we thought. A species with separate factions and opinions just like us. The aliens we see here on Rubi-Ka may be no more then pets sent here to do their masters bidding.
Her wrist attached COM link blinks.
Sheri Tater: I'm sorry, it's Commander Ryker. I really have to take this!
Noticiero: I found this strange alien object in the remains after the explosion.
Sheri Tater: Oh, let me see it!
Sheri Tater: I've never seen anything like it, sorry I can't help you. Wait...
She takes a closer look at the object.
Sheri Tater: There's some sort of mechanism here. Obviously--Whoops!
The outer shell of the object opens up, from its core a single strand of viral-bots are released. Tater gasps, as the bots stream directly into your system.
Sheri Tater: Are you okay?
Noticiero: I'm fine... I think.
Sheri Tater: I'm... I'm so sorry!
She bites her lip.
Sheri Tater: Who knows what that program will do to you?! Remember that insurance fraud Dr. Hernandez was talking about...
She looks horrified.
Sheri Tater: Contact the company! Hurry back to the central gateway and find Commander Labbe. If anyone would know what to do, it'll be him!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 am

Vibrations emerge from the tower structure. The Unicorn Commander frowns at you.
Noticiero: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you--
The Commander stares at you for a minute.
Unicorn Commander Labbe: You don't look too good...
Noticiero: A hostile alien nano program was uploaded into my NCU!
Unicorn Commander Labbe: Why the hell are you still here then? Go get some medical attention!
Noticiero: A woman named Tater told me to find you. Said you're some kind of expert.
Unicorn Commander Labbe: Do I look like a damn nurse?! I'm in charge of this operation, kid! You think I can just leave my position--
The Commander's words are muted by increasing vibration. You hear a faint ringing tone.
Noticiero: (Just be quiet)
Labbe's helmet bobs up and down as his temper is getting more and more worked up, but you can only hear the faint ringing in your ears growing stronger. The vibrations overwhelm you; they ascend from your body into your mind, the resonance forming actual thoughts inside your head.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: We wish you to come inside.
Unicorn Commander Labbe: Hey kid, are you deaf?!
Noticiero: What?
Unicorn Commander Labbe: I said, there's a medic in Arid Rift. You dont look good--
His voice is once again drowned and as you hear an unknown voice inside your head your vision becomes blurred.
Unicorn Commander Labbe:

You can feel the unmistakable sensation of space and time bending.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 am

The vibrations you felt outside the tower feels different in here, more like waves. Something moves inside the large liquid filled tank. Limbs brush against the thick glass.
Noticiero: Who... what are you?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: We can sense you have many questions. Valid questions, though we feel you know what we are.
There is multiple voices, nondescript, but with a tone of curiosity in common.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: Even though you have never seen us before, you must surely have thought about us.
We are the Kyr'Ozch.
Noticiero: Why are you in that tank?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: This world might be a paradise for you, but it's not for us. We developed, as we now are. In your world we can'cannot live for very long, so we urge you to listen to our story.
Noticiero: (Listen)
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: An echo traveled through space and time. It brought news so vicious they ripped our core in pieces from within. The one who guards the source, had fallen.
Noticiero: The one who guards the source?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: You must surely know of whom we speak.
When you conquered the guardian, our protection ended.
The voices, accusing now.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: Every time you manipulate the source, the strong bond which we are bound to it, breaks.
A Thousand voices cried out in pain.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: And they die.

So we left our paradise. With this echo of sorrow we returned, to this world where everything began.
Noticiero: What do you mean, everything began? It began with the Xan.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: The Xan, as they called themselves, are another story. One we don't know as well as you should. We, however, feel what they felt as they planted the seed that gave us life.
Noticiero: So it's true. You are the descendants of the Xan?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: So we are. Lead here by the legacy of the Xan, we've come to protect our cradle as the true heirs to the source.
The voice carry a certain proud.
Noticiero: Is this why you started this war?
The liquid in the tank begins to swirl vigorously.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: We came not for war, but for peace!
Sadly, some of our kind are not keen on cooperating. They strongly feel like whatever means we use to assure our survival, are justified.
Noticiero: Do they know you are here?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: They know. They disapprove. If they got a change to sacrifice me, they gladly would.

You've been a saviour, Noticiero. Not only to your own people, but to us. By ridding this planet from your existence our journey would finally come to an end, but to what price. What would we've accomplished by becoming like you; selfishly disrespecting everything you come across, manipulating the source toward what again may lead to destruction.
Noticiero: How do you know my name?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: There are other envoys. We feel what is being felt and we felt it end when you met one of ours not long ago. Just before you took the dropship out.
Noticiero: I'm... sorry.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: We wanted to communicate. We took the first step and then we waited. We can't trust the majority of your kind from what we've seen of it. But you come, you have listened. What has been started cannot be called back. You have to stop it. We've seen the trail of destruction behind you.
We will present you with one of the keys and we wish you to accept it as yours to bear. It will not be an easy task, we hope there are others like you, willing to fight.
Noticiero: How do I get out of here?
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: We wish to reward you for doing this.
The alien warps an object into your inventory.
Kyr'Ozch Envoy: When you are ready we will let you out the same way you came. Are you ready to go?
Noticiero: Yes!
Yet again you feel the sensation of time and space bending.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 am

Lindsay Wriste:
Lindsay Wriste gazes remotely. She seems to look at something in the sky, because her head is slightly tilted upwards.
Lindsay Wriste: Oh, you startled me.
Noticiero: What are you looking at?
Lindsay Wriste: I... saw something.
Yesterday, the canyon south east of here was emitting strange lights.
I spoke with the Unicorn Commanders about it, but I'm afraid they brush it aside as a common atmosphere aurora phenomenon.

She looks determined.
Lindsay Wriste:
I know what auroras look like.
These lights were not even coming from the sky.
They're emitting from the ground. It... it might have something to do with the aliens?
I'm very concerned and I wish the commanders would take this seriously.

From where I come... I've been studying at the Gemini University of Mars... We have no invaders, Mars is a peaceful planet... I might be overreacting, but this really gives me the shivers.
Noticiero: I have a bad feeling about this, can I help?
Lindsay Wriste: Oh, you believe me? I'd really appreciate your help! Even if it turns out to be nothing, it would really lift a stone off my chest.
That Ryker man just looked at me like a piece of meat... and Labbe, I have no trust in him. Talk to Unicorn Demolitionist Hock. He's a very able man, but he left for a job out in the canyon a while ago.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:48 am

Unicorn Demolitionist Hock: What do you want? Be quick about it.
Noticiero: I want to report an alien threat, let me speak to your commander.
He straightens up to his full length.
Unicorn Demolitionist Hock: I see no reason for that. Report to me, and make it quick!
Noticiero: There is reason to believe the aliens are planning something.
You tell him of the pulsating lights emitting from the nearby canyon, and your suspicion about unknown alien technology.
Unicorn Demolitionist Hock: Ha! Like we're a bunch of rookies! Alien cloaking devices are not unknown to us. When enabled they send rays of light upwards. Would be strange if the commanders haven't taken notice of it...
We have developed Nano programs that override their cloaks. I wish they'd try to sneak in here, and we would've had them sent home in pieces! They could of course be a woe to civilians traveling in Arid Rift, but I don't have time to examine it. Any amateur could manage this, though.
Noticiero: What can I do?
Unicorn Demolitionist Hock: Search for them where you saw the lights. Break apart their squadron by killing the leader. He should be the biggest of the fellows. Hiding aliens are cowards!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:46 am

Lindsay Wriste: I feel so silly for sending you out there. But... I... I know what I saw. I can't erase it from my mind.
Noticiero: You were right! I found a squadron of alien scouts.
Lindsay Wriste: So the light came from these aliens?
You confirm that the aliens used a cloaking technique and that the lights she saw was an effect of this.
Lindsay Wriste: I am so glad you trusted me! Thank you, now I can finally let it go.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:37 am

Noticiero: Would it be alright to ask you a few questions?
Sheri Tater: But certainly! As long as you don't ask me to reveal company secrets I will try to answer any questions you got.
She laughs at the idea for a split second.
Noticiero: Who are you?
Sheri Tater: My name is Sheri Tater. I'm hired by Omni-Tek to manage this research team you see here. I'm not a scientist or engineer myself, I only deal with the administrative side of things.
The woman gives you a genuine smile.
Sheri Tater: If you have any questions about the research, talk to Dr. Hugo Hernandez. That's him, standing over there.
Noticiero: Please, tell me about your team.
Sheri Tater: The team consists of Dr. Hugo Hernandez, our main researcher on the site. His assistant, Stockton Bass, who I'm sorry to say, isn't very useful around here. Two combat trained field researchers, Dr. Torgrim Ness, and Steven Rogne, both of them stationed out in Arid Rift. I myself am project coordinator and Aime Jet... She is an entomologist, studying the aliens from a different perspective, claiming their behavior resembles the life of some insects.
She looks concerned.
Sheri Tater: I haven't seen Aime lately... We had an argument. I shouldn't be talking to you about this, but I'm getting worried.
Noticiero: What are the researchers doing out there?
Sheri Tater: Steven Rogne is a peculiar man.
He asked for this position and he's proved to be a very valuable asset of our team, but I've tried to get in touch with him for a long time. No one can get the work done better then him... I just wish he'd share his conclusions... I need a report.
Dr. Torgrim Ness is stationed west of here.
I usually send someone there to bring him supplies.
He loves being on site and he is very well trained in melee combat.
Noticiero: I'll find Steven Rogne and get that report for you.
Sheri Tater: He's... stationed, in an area north west of here.
To be frank with you I have no clue exactly where he is.
This man's very... efficient. They call him the Running Man.
Find him and ask him for a report.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 am

Noticiero: Would it be alright to ask you a few questions?
Sheri Tater: But certainly! As long as you don't ask me to reveal company secrets I will try to answer any questions you got.
She laughs at the idea for a split second.
Noticiero: What are you doing here?
Sheri Tater: After the Unicorn Company identified this part of the Outzone and discovered the alien influence and activity out here, my team and I were summoned to study the Kyr'Ozch. We're here looking to find answers to some of the questions we humans have about the alien species and their intentions.
Noticiero: Please, tell me about your team.
Sheri Tater: The team consists of Dr. Hugo Hernandez, our main researcher on the site. His assistant, Stockton Bass, who I'm sorry to say, isn't very useful around here. Two combat trained field researchers, Dr. Torgrim Ness, and Steven Rogne, both of them stationed out in Arid Rift. I myself am project coordinator and Aime Jet... She is an entomologist, studying the aliens from a different perspective, claiming their behavior resembles the life of some insects.
She looks concerned.
Sheri Tater: I haven't seen Aime lately... We had an argument. I shouldn't be talking to you about this, but I'm getting worried.
Noticiero: What was the argument about?
Sheri Tater: She wanted to go out in the canyon to do research and when I couldn't find a proper trained escort, she decided to go anyway. Apparently she has some experience being out in the field, but I wouldn't let her leave by herself. She went however and now I'm very worried since she's not responding when I try to get in touch with her. I wish we had the resources to send someone.
Noticiero: Now I'm worried, I'll go look for her!
Sheri Tater: Bless you! Please hurry, she might be in danger!