146 - Abandoned Facilities (Biodomes)

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Saavick
AOU Content Editor

146 - Abandoned Facilities (Biodomes)

Post by Saavick » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:46 am

Discuss the Article 'Abandoned Facilities (Biodomes)' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:46 am

I've updated the guide to include icons in the loot tables, added Carlo Pinetti to the loot table, and updates the maps.

bitnykk

Re: 146 - Abandoned Facilities (Biodomes)

Post by bitnykk » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:56 pm

Just a question i asked myself :
Out of non accessing the sided loot, what problem would meet a CLAN joining OT biodome raid OR an OT joining CLAN raid ?

I'm unsure but i was possibly told that even with equipped HUD, opposite side was killed insight by towers ?
Which means only Neut would be able to join any side ?

What's verified in this all as it's not written in guide ?

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:49 pm

I have done Omni Biodome with Omni friends as clan on rk19. Never had any issues getting in and participating. We do have a clanner here who gets agg the moment he enters (but both Omni and Clan versions) and he has not been able to determine why. He's most likely perk'd into something that AOEs and he just hasnt realized it yet.

But other than Omni based armor, I've no issues playing both sided biodomes with mixed faction teams.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:19 pm

That's an interesting infos we should display in guides as it's not clearly stated yet.
PS : edited the guide accordingly and did rephrase the keycard part as it was not so clear.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:24 am

bitnykk wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:19 pm
That's an interesting infos we should display in guides as it's not clearly stated yet.
PS : edited the guide accordingly and did rephrase the keycard part as it was not so clear.
I was answering the question from my game experience.I didn't mean that to be a definitive answer until I could try it more. I'd think before that gets added to a guide it would require a bit more testing prior to that, being we havent yet determined why one is getting agg'd. It could be a glitch on my part and I'm just lucky. It could be his glitch. It could be limited to rk19. Posting something untested is not advised.

I planned to test it on rk19 again last week, but I lost my system, and just got it replace a day or so ago.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:49 pm

I see the concern but it's out of topic/date & here's why :
As guide writer here since years i've never posted any info that i couldn't either verify myself or see confirmed by a 100% reliable source.

In the current matter, being also cross-side raid organizer ingame via Raidforall on RK5, i had some member wanting to run Biodome so i've read the guide to investigate if we could run this both regions with mixed teams. That element then missing in the guide, i asked my upper question.

But afterwards, our raid did happen & some of our members provided keys of both sides. We could successfully attend Biodomes 4 times in total (twice in each side BF/SAV) with same people from Clan, Omni & Neut factions without a single problem.
(NB : the only tower aggro we've seen was a tab/Q misclick by 1 of our raider, but that ain't side related at all, just his keyboard mistake)

That's decisively why i've, then & only then, realized further edition to the guide once that aspect had been tested extensively enough.
Always been my clear way of doing things (ingame as IRL) & i can safely state i do not plan to change it any soon.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:02 am

This was a bit detailed of a read, however, I think I got the gist :) Therefore, I will assume that you have thoroughly tested my statement in answer to your question and that this has been verified by you as well. I can mark it off my "to do list".

Thank you for taking the time to do so while I have been trying to get a game grade system back up and running. Having joined 6 months after you, and created, written, and updated hundreds of guides, as well as cleaning up dozens of forum posts to date, Your dedication to detail, the hard work you put into the game, the maps you beautifully create, and your help in AOU is greatly appriciated!

I am truly grateful you have communicated why you changed the guide you changed, and it makes perfect sense to do so.

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:18 pm

My bad for not reporting our raid discoveries at time i edited, which would have explained i wasn't in mere assumption but purely in content factualization.

Indeed AOU is a collective task & everyone here participates how/when possible, great to have such community wide tool thanks to Khuri.

For my part, i workout practically when i see some obvious missings, or ask myself some question during an activity where AOU is my guidance. This Biodome edit illustrated that exactly.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:10 pm

:top:

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher