187 - Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Saavick
AOU Content Editor

187 - Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest

Post by Saavick » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Discuss the Article 'Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 pm

I've updated this guide to correctly state that you receive the Blessed Pattern of Min-Ji Liu when the mission updates. Thanks to Sloth for pointing this out.

Qianjin

Re: 187 - Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest

Post by Qianjin » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:21 pm

I've encountered what might be a bug in this quest (Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest). When I'm about to show the Blessed Pattern of Min-Ji Liu to Unredeemed Roch, after the Prophet has spawned him, the dialogue box suddenly disappears before I can show the pattern, and it's not possible to initiate dialogue with Unredeemed Roch again. It is not possible to start a a new conversation with Prophet Eckel Roch either. He just says "Stop bothering me, human". I have experienced the same problem when doing the same quest with another toon on another occasion. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know any workaround?

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: 187 - Roch Sanctuary Garden Key Quest

Post by Cariadast » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 am

This has hppended to me. Ive had to log out and back in to trigger the NPC chat again.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher