500 - Turn Spirit Weapons

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Starphoenix

500 - Turn Spirit Weapons

Post by Starphoenix » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Discuss the Article 'Turn Spirit Weapons' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 pm

It's not possible to build the Gunslinger Plasma Accelerator as the Sacrosanct Ocra Pistol can not be used in any further tradeskill processes.

Because the gunslinger has both fling and burst, the recipe should probably be:
Sacrosanct Pistol + Grey Glyph of Ocra-Bhotaar = Sacrosanct Ocra-Bhotaar Pistol
Sacrosanct Ocra-Bhotaar Pistol + Turn Spirit of the Masked Adjutant = Gunslinger Plasma Accelerator

But there exists no Sacrosanct Ocra-Bhotaar Pistol so this is impossible.

You should probably remove this tradeskill and/or write a note that it's possible to build the Gunslinger.

Starphoenix

Re: 500 - Turn Spirit Weapons

Post by Starphoenix » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:47 pm

I did some experimenting with a second Sacrosanct Pistol and (thankfully) got a GM to restore my QL 300 one which I thought I lost when I created the wrong pistol. This is the actual recipe:

Sacrosanct Pistol + Grey Glyph of Bhotaar = Sacrosanct Bhotaar Pistol
Sacrosanct Bhotaar Pistol + Turn Spirit of the Masked Adjutant = Gunslinger Plasma Accelerator

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Llie » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:20 am

Fixed. Thanks.

houserocker

Post by houserocker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:26 pm

I've noticed in-game people seem to be confused about the glyph QL requirements and since the article doesn't mention it I will clarify - there are none. You can use a QL100 Glyph on a QL300 weapon. A good place to hunt is the 4 Splintered Girders near Shunpike in Elysium, they seem to have 100% droprate.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:49 pm

I have updated the guide to incorporate the following changes:
  • The QL of the Grey Glyph does not matter, as mentioned above. Thanks Houserocker!
  • Since 18.7, Turn Spirit Flesh Pouch may be bought from from neutral stores on Rubi-Ka.
  • The Virgin Naginata's item link was incorrect. It now points to the correct item.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Starphoenix wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:47 pm
I did some experimenting with a second Sacrosanct Pistol and (thankfully) got a GM to restore my QL 300 one which I thought I lost when I created the wrong pistol. This is the actual recipe:

Sacrosanct Pistol + Grey Glyph of Bhotaar = Sacrosanct Bhotaar Pistol
Sacrosanct Bhotaar Pistol + Turn Spirit of the Masked Adjutant = Gunslinger Plasma Accelerator
The omni weapon still had Ocra and this is apperently wrong too (someone built it and it didn't work). I verified it's Bhotaar for omni too.