27 - Shoulderpads Quests

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Therrito

Re: Sided Shoulderpads Quest

Post by Therrito » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:09 am

Silvana wrote:All of the lackeys wander quite a bit. Sometimes farther then you'd think to look. Their spawn location is always the best place to start and then sweep outward in circles :)
If you have as many toons as I do then eventually you will get to know their traveling patterns and be able to find them quickly. So far I have been able to memorize all of their patterns except for BiB.
Politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason.

Therrito

Re: 27 - Shoulderpads Quests

Post by Therrito » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:25 am

geeza wrote:The parts for the first quest drop in the new starting area from all kinds of robots.
I can confirm that. I noticed the drops the first time I went through Arete Landing. Ever since then I've been getting all of the parts for both pads (combine to make the first Suspicious looking polyhedral casing - emitting strange sounds then collect the parts for the 2nd pad) before I leave. Although all robotic mobs drop the parts, the place where your new toon spawns seems to have a fairly decent droprate and that's where I farm the parts.
Politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason.

Trajgek

Re: 27 - Shoulderpads Quests

Post by Trajgek » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:37 pm

A notable omission from the guide is that Trash King is a talkative character - you can open up a dialogue with him by right-clicking on him, to learn more about him and his plans that Alvin/Dodga mention when giving out the initial quest. Additionally, there is an option to give him an item and credits, however I am not sure what items he would accept and what he would give in return.