172 - Temple of Three Winds Loot Table

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Kir

Re: 172 - Temple of Three Winds Loot Table

Post by Kir » Thu May 18, 2017 12:30 am

I have just looted Shadow fade Helmet from Wind caller Tilla in Azzy room. Please add this to loot table.

keune

Post by keune » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 am

Just looted the Skull from Azzy. Confirming the drop.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:19 pm

houserocker wrote:The really important items to loot while here are actually the odd ones. GTA and Keeper's Vitality, which I see people camping all the time, are crap at later levels (and also at low levels too, IMO! Large Sparkle Plate from a booth in Borealis is much better than GTA).
The thing about the GTA is that it makes a REALLY good social item! I know several people (including me) that have characters wearing it as social...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Trajgek

Post by Trajgek » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:22 pm

My loot in December 2018, patch 18.8.32:
Exarch Robe - exarch Ecclese is by far the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it far less often, not sure they are worth mentioning
Shadowfade Armor (Helmet) - seen it drop occasionally from every single Windcaller - including Yen and Rendal at roughly the same drop rate, but never from Yatila
Howling Skull - Defender of the Three and Reverend Gulard are the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Phase Blade - exarch Truan is the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Skull of the Ancient - dropped quite a few times from both Nematet and Aztur
Dark Memories - drop rate is not just "good", it is in fact 100% from Lien (and 0% from anyone else)
Touch of the Gripper - drop rate is not just "good", it is 100% from both Curator and Nematet
Bloodleech Ring - wincaller Yatila is the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Ring of Weeping Flesh - exarch Truan and Nematet are the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Ring of Tattered Flame - exarch Pilvar and Aztur are the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Ring of Eternal Night - Khalum is the best with 100% drop rate, others drop it less often
Notum Ring of the Three (PM/SI) - exarchs Li-Po and Ecclese are by far the best with 100% drop rate, others (including Curator) drop it far less often, not sure they are worth mentioning
Platinum Ring of the Three (PM/SI) - dropped quite a few times from Windcaller Yatila, hardly drops from the Curator (though did see it dropping from him once or twice)
Withered Flesh - Reanimator is by far the best with 100% drop rate, Uklesh and Yatila also drop it once in a while
Tattered book: Tree of Enlightenment (section 3) - seen this dropped from Reverend Gulard
Tattered book: Ape Fist of Khalum (section 4) - seen this dropped from Acolyte Betany and Acolyte Dominic (and back in 2016 from Acolyte Opet)

Trajgek

Post by Trajgek » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Snakebite wrote:
houserocker wrote:The really important items to loot while here are actually the odd ones. GTA and Keeper's Vitality, which I see people camping all the time, are crap at later levels (and also at low levels too, IMO! Large Sparkle Plate from a booth in Borealis is much better than GTA).
The thing about the GTA is that it makes a REALLY good social item! I know several people (including me) that have characters wearing it as social...
For those who don't wish to camp/didn't do so before reaching level 61, Overtuned Heavy Tank Armor https://aoitems.com/item/161844/ is identical in appearance to GTA. Craftable from boss loot (Heavy Tank Armor) and a tradeskill item sold in shops.

Orochi

Post by Orochi » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Hey, i have been making a guide on where to get the segments of the totw MA attacks, and i have seen alot of segments drop from mobs that are not listed in the AOU guide. I marked the AOU-unlisted drop with an asterisk " * " , and the drops i have seen with my own eyes in "bold"

https://forums.funcom.com/t/ma-guide-ap ... ions/85079

Feel free to add them to the AOU guide if you want. You can put my name after the missing entries, that way you won't have to take any responsibility.

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Nice suggestion ! We'll look into this indeed ;)