299 - Spirit Infused Yutto's Modified NCU

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
AOU-Bot
Sir Bot

299 - Spirit Infused Yutto's Modified NCU

Post by AOU-Bot » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 am

Discuss the Article 'Spirit Infused Yutto's Modified NCU' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.
AOU-Bot

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Re: 299 - Spirit Infused Yutto's Modified NCU

Post by Saavick » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:36 am

I have updated the guide to mention places where uninfused Yuttos Modified NCU may be found. I've also added a table of treatment breakpoints for the twinkers among us :)

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Wed May 17, 2023 8:23 am

Anonymous wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:43 pm
Would be good to augment the last table with NCU bonus and TS requirements for easier reference - the table is wide enough already to be able to accommodate the 2 extra columns of useful info. Plus an extra row for the ql298 - the 125 NCU breakpoint.
Thank you for the suggestion. If someone would like to volunteer to gather this information, we would be glad to consider reconstructing and augmenting the Treatment Breakpoints table with the suggested info.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Wed May 17, 2023 8:31 am

Added several item name links to guide for easier reference.
Corrected some suggested grammar
Added a number of notes clarifying additional info
Added the info that Albatraum items can also be found in New Inferno Hard missions randomly.
Added links to a note to AOitems/Auno for faster navigating for readers to use these sites for NCU QL reference and assessment.
Resized and centered the table, and info within.
Included a very slightly more detailed explanation as to how the table worked, and an example of the QL difference that is NOT listed in the table.
Amended a note and added how to use the Traddeskill Kit in slightly more detail, and clarified the note explaining the backward limitations to making the NCU.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher