139 - Briefcase of Holding

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
AOU-Bot
Sir Bot

139 - Briefcase of Holding

Post by AOU-Bot » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 am

Discuss the Article 'Briefcase of Holding' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.
AOU-Bot

Tonopa

Order OTSC-490 Group A

Post by Tonopa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Over the years I made a lot of credits selling the BOH.

The Order OTSC drops with freakish reliability from a bureaucrat mob in the first room of the 'medium' or middle static mission building at Mort Sentinels. Where is that place? The static mission buildings are 20 meters from the Mort grid terminal. The refresh/rollover timer for these missions was six minutes.

Enter the middle building. You are now standing in the entry room. The next door leads to the hallway. The two mobs in the hallway are a bureaucrat (usually dressed in Nova Dillion armor) and a soldier (usually wears metaplast white top and Omni forest trousers.) Kill bureaucrat. Loot Order OTSC form. Exit mission and allow the mission instance to refresh/rollover. If the bureaucrat didn't drop the form? Bad luck I guess. By the way; if the first hallway have a medusa/rhinoman you are in the easy building. If you see a enforcer/trader in the hallway you've entered the hard mission.

Never sell the raw order forms - only the finished briefcases. I sometimes bought the forms from people on the shopping channel for 1m -- and sell the BoH for 15m-20m credits each. The briefcases are unique so tradeskill one then pass to alts to sell -- or you'll be sorry! It never took more than five minutes to sell BoH. This was so easy that I always had plenty of credits.

bitnykk

Re: 139 - Briefcase of Holding

Post by bitnykk » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:14 pm

Updated guide based on your infos (didn't verify but i guess we can trust those values if you checked yourself).

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:28 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:42 pm
1st step worked on toon with 7 psychology (20 on the page).
2nd step now requires 250 psychology (375 on the page).
3rd step still needs 375 psychology - same as on the page.
Note that ID-data is NODROP, Briefcase of Holding is UNIQUE, and all other parts are YESDROP and not unique.
Info verified 11/27/2023 Thank you for the info Anonymous.
Already updated by Bit
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:50 pm

Updated with Yesdrop, nodrop, and unique as appropriate per item.
Updated where Order OTSC-490 Group A can be found.
Added info
Rearranged guide
Added pic of Briefcase of Holding in inventory
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher