My Martial Artist Guide (WIP)

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
AngelTee

My Martial Artist Guide (WIP)

Post by AngelTee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:54 pm

I've had a thought to create a Martial Artist guide since I've enjoyed playing them through Arete. I've found some info about the class around the web, but the info is quite a number of years old and before the 18.7 patch. So I'm like, why not consolidate the info, link those old guides, and make a new one?

So that's what I'll be doing.

The one thing I ask is please don't post the guide until I feel it is ready to be posted. I'm a bit of a perfectionist (as those who have read my Arete guide can see :? ) so I want to make sure I'm happy with what I have.

On that note, on with the guide!

AngelTee

Re: My Martial Artist Guide (WIP)

Post by AngelTee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Before I begin to write anything down, I wish to give all my thanks to Engelen for their guide that they had put up in 2003. I have gotten much if not all of my info from there and I am using it to make an updated version. Anything I use that comes from them I will designate with a star (*).

I also want to give kudos to Quilluck and their Adventurer guide. They have given me some interesting ways to word things that I'd never think of doing. Plus the Adventurer is a neat class to play too! Anything I use that directly comes from them I will designate with a pound (#).

The Art of the Kick and the Punch

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Creating a Martial Artist
2a. Basic Attributes
2b. IP Distribution
2c. Skills
2d. IP Dist. Preference
3. Martial Arts Itself
4. Implants
5. Nanolines

1. Introduction

Welcome to my guide for the Martial Artist (MA) class in Anarchy Online (AO). Ever since I downloaded this game, I have been constantly drawn to making a MA character. They remind me of Monk classes in many other MMOs and role-playing games, and they can be fun and easy to play once you understand how to play them.

Do keep in mind that as I am writing this guide, I am a free player (froob) in AO. So there might be things missing that subscribers (nonfroob) can get or do.

With all that in mind, let's get to punching and kicking!

2. Creating a Martial Artist

The first thing one needs to decide about creating a MA is their breed (or race). Now the strengths of a class come from the skills they use, and the skills they use get their strengths from the base abilities a breed has. Following me so far? Good.

Now, there are four breeds to choose from in AO. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Quite a number of guides I have seen over the weeks have stated that breed is pretty much a personal preference. With that in mind, here are the four breeds and their base abilities (#).

Solitus

Known as the "good ol' average breed" it has no real glaring advantages or disadvantages. If any of the other breeds don't tickle your fancy, you can't go wrong with a Solitus!

TO GUIDE EDITOR: Please add the below in a Table format
Ability Breed Caps
Attribute
Pre-201 Cap || 220 Cap
Strength
472 | 772
Agility
480 | 780
Stamina
480 | 780
Intelligence
480 | 780
Sense
480 | 780
Psychic
480 | 780
HP per point in Body Dev = 3
Nano per point in Nano Pool = 3
Opifex

Known as "lean, mean fighting machines" many players will say that you can't go wrong with an Opifex MA. Agility is the MA's forte, and the Opifex has it in spades.

Ability Breed Caps
Attribute
Pre-201 Cap |220 Cap
Strength
464 | 764
Agility
544 | 944
Stamina
480 | 680
Intelligence
464 | 764
Sense
512 |912
Psychic
448 |748
HP per point in Body Dev = 3
Nano per point in Nano Pool = 3
Nanomage

Masters of nanotechnology, a Nanomage with always have the nano pool to use their nanoskills well. If you are looking to play a more supporting MA, you can't go wrong with a Nanomage!

Ability Breed Caps
Attribute
Pre-201 Cap |220 Cap
Strength
464 | 664
Agility
464 | 664
Stamina
448 | 748
Intelligence
512 | 912
Sense
480 | 780
Psychic
512 | 912
HP per point in Body Dev = 2
Nano per point in Nano Pool = 4
Atrox

If you're looking to make a MA to punch through things, the Atrox is your best bet. Other attributes do suffer though, so evading and casting nanos might be difficult.

Ability Breed Caps
Attribute
Pre-201 Cap | 220 Cap
Strength
512 | 912
Agility
480 | 780
Stamina
512 | 912
Intelligence
400 | 600
Sense
400 | 600
Psychic
400 | 600
HP per point in Body Dev = 4
Nano per point in Nano Pool = 2
2a. Basic Attributes

Now that we know about the breed choices we have, let's go over what each basic attribute does for a MA (*).

Agility - Agility is very important. It's used for Martial Arts, Evades, Armor, Implants, and lots of drip off skills. Most MA Armor has this as the primary requirement.
Strength - Strength is also important as our Martial Arts skill is based upon it. It's also used for equipping a lot of good armor and is also commonly used for Implants/Symbiants.
Intelligence - The main point with Intelligence is all the drip off points into Nano Skills, which you will need to selfcast the highest buffs at the lowest possible level.
Stamina - The three main advantages of Stamina are equipping armor, increasing Body Development(Max Health), and Implants.
Psychic - Psychic is an important skill, as it is used for Martial Arts and Nano Pool.
Sense - Physical Init is based 60% on it. All Evades are based on Sense, and treatment and First aid is also based on it.

2b. IP Distribution

There are seven (7) title levels in AO, and each gives a different amount of IP for you to spend. Here are the titles along with the levels and IP points (#):
  • Level 1-14 :: Title Level 1 :: 5,000 IPs per level
  • Level 15-49 :: Title Level 2 :: 10,000 IPs per level
  • Level 50-99 :: Title Level 3 :: 20,000 IPs per level
  • Level 100-149 :: Title Level 4 :: 40,000 IPs per level
  • Level 150-189 :: Title Level 5 :: 80,000 IPs per level
  • Level 190-204 :: Title Level 6 :: 150,000 IPs per level
  • Level 205-> :: Title Level 7 :: 400,000 IPs per level
Still with me? Good. Now knowing the above information, let's look at what skills are deemed important to the MA. This information comes from different sources I've read and experimented on with MA builds I've tried while playing in Arete. This is no way set in stone, so if you have your own order or skills you want to use, feel free to do so. Also, keep in mind that you do not have to spend all your IP when you level. IP that goes unused goes to an IP "pool" and will still be there the next time you level (#).

Green :: Cheapest of all colors, also you can raise the skill by 5 each level.
Light Blue :: Second cheapest color, the skill can be raised by 4 each level.
Blue :: Second most expensive color, the skill can be raised by 4 each level.
Dark Blue :: Most expensive color, the skill can be raised by 4 each level.

So what does the above mean? Well, each skill you put IP points into has a different cost depending on your breed. For example, as an Opifex, you need to spend 18 IP for 1 point in Stamina, while for a Solitus you only have to spend 6 IP for 1 point. Keep this in mind as you find the right balance to IP points to spend within the skills you want to put them in.

2c. Skills

Now to the proverbial meat and potatoes of what makes a MA. The skills listed below are what I have found through reading other guides and Wikis are most important for MAs.

Body & Defense

Body Dev. :: 100% Stamina. This defines your hit points. Your Stamina, level, profession, and breed also influence your health.
Evade-ClsC :: 50% Agility, 30% Sense, 20% Intelligence. This determines if you are hit by Melee and Martial arts attacks.
Duck-Exp :: 50% Agility, 30% Sense, 20% Intelligence. This determines if you are hit by shotgun attacks.
Nano Pool :: 70% Psychic, 10% Sense, 10% Intelligence, 10% Stamina. This defines your Nano Energy. Your profession, level, and breed also influence this.
Dodge-Rng :: 50% Agility, 30% Sense, 20% Intelligence. This determines if you are hit by ranged weapons.
Nano Resist :: 20% Intelligence, 80% Psychic. This is how well you resist hostile Nano Programs.

Melee Weapons

Martial Arts :: 50% Agility, 20% Strength, 30% Psychic. This is our main unarmed combat skill. It allows us to hit more often as well as do extra damage per hit.
Physic. Init :: 60% Sense, 20% Psychic, 10% Intelligence, 10% Agility. This is used to increase the speed of your martial art attacks.

Melee Specials

Brawling :: 60% Strength, 40% Stamina. This is enabled inherently when using no weapons. The higher the skill, the more effective Brawl is.
Dimach :: 80% Sense, 20% Psychic. This is enabled inherently when using no weapons. The higher the skill, the more effective Dimach is.
Riposte :: 50% Agility, 50% Sense. This is used to equip some Martial Art special attacks.

Ranged Weapons/Ranged Specials

MAs have no need for Bows or other ranged weapons (unless you are looking to do a PvP build per some guides)

Nanos & Casting

Psycho Modi :: 80% Intelligence, 20% Sense. The higher the skill, the higher the chance the offensive nano attack will land on your target.
Time & Space :: 80% Intelligence, 20% Agility. This is used to run nano programs affecting time and space.
Bio Metamor :: 80% Intelligence, 20% Psychic. The higher the skill, the higher the chance the offensive nano attack will land on your target.
Sensory Impr :: 80% Intelligence, 20% Strength. The higher the skill, the higher the chance the offensive nano attack will land on your target.

Exploring

Run Speed :: 40% Agility, 40% Stamina, 20% Strength. This defines how fast you can move.
Vehicle (Air/Water/Ground) :: 60% Sense, 20% Intelligence, 20% Agility. Personal Preference.

Combat & Healing

Treatment :: 50% Intelligence, 30% Agility, 20% Sense. This allows you to use health and nano injectors as well as what level of implants you can equip.
First Aid :: 40% Sense, 30% Intelligence, 30% Agility. This allows you to use health and nano injectors.

Trade & Repair

Comp. Liter :: 100% Intelligence. This allows you to use better belts and NCU units as well as which entrances and exits you can use in the Grid.
Nano Progra :: 100% Intelligence. This allows you to create Implants and Nano Programs.

2d. IP Dist. Preference

Now comes the question of "What is the best way to distribute my IP points, and in what order?" Good question! Below I give my own preference in IP distribution and in what order to do it in. Keep in mind as I pointed out before, that you don't have to spend all your IP points as you level, and that some skills may cost more depending on your breed.

So in this order (with comments) are (*):
  • All of your basic ability scores :: Level these first before your other ones as they affect your skills.
  • Martial Arts
  • Physical Init
  • Brawl
  • Dimach
  • Evade ClsC
  • Dodge Ranged
  • Duck Explosives
  • Treatment
  • Body Dev.
  • Run Speed
  • Biological Metamorphoses :: Only when you have a Nano Program that needs the points to use.
  • Psychological Modifications :: Only when you have a Nano Program that needs the points to use.
  • Sensory Improvement :: Only when you have a Nano Program that needs the points to use.
  • Time & Space :: Only when you have a Nano Program that needs the points to use.
  • Nano Pool :: The more Nano Energy you have the more you can cast. Put any extra IP in here.
  • Nano Resist :: If you find Nano attacks are hurting, put some IP in here.
  • Riposte :: Only when you have a MA special that needs it.
  • Computer Literacy :: Only when you need the points for gear or Grid.
  • Nano Progra :: Only when you need to build an Implant.
  • First Aid :: Your Nanos can only heal so much, so good if you wanna put some points into use bigger healing items.
  • Vehicle Air/Water/Ground :: If you have a vehicle and want to use it.
3. Martial Arts Itself

I'm going to let the info from Engelen speak here as I feel they really explained about Martial Arts as a profession well (*) with a few edits from me:
Misconceptions and Facts about Martial Artists
Many mistake Martial Artist for being a "Press Q and AFK" Profession, and that's often the reason why some just can't seem to get the MA to work. The truth is, playing a Martial Artist is far more advanced than it seems, there's a lot of factors to consider during combat and the number of roles the MA can play requires a vast knowledge of different playstyles to function properly. Some of those roles include; Tank, Damage Dealer, Backup Healer, Support Player, and Add Control.

The Martial Artist is a close combat fighter. This means staying very close to the enemy and dealing raw damage while using Evades and healing to survive, instead of the more typical kiting technique of Ranged fighters. Martial Artists further specialize within crits, different damage types, and very high evades.

MA Skill & Weapon
You don't equip a weapon, the main weapon is the fists. There is no real easy way to see your damage stats. Unlike other professions that equip weapons, MA's cannot Overequip. You are bound to the weapon decided by your MA skill, while other professions can easily overequip a weapon many QL's above them. This is the reason why MAs fall behind on damage at lower levels.

However, as you increase in level, your MA skill and weapon will continue to increase constantly, but other professions equipped weapons will stay at the same base damage, so this evens out higher up. The only weak point in the MA damage at higher levels is mobs with very high AC, since the minimum damage is quite low compared to many of the newest SL and AI weapons. In that case, the usage of secondary weapons is common, but more on that.

Attack speed
As your MA skill increases, the attack speed changes. To put it very easy, the more MA skill you get, the slower you will hit, therefore it's very important to keep your Physical Init skill high, and be aware of how the Agg/Def bar works. To show this with an example:
  • With 200 Martial Arts Skill, your base attack speed is: 1.25 and recharge: 1.25
  • With 1000 Martial Arts Skill, your base attack speed is: 1.45 and recharge: 1.45
  • With 2000 Martial Arts Skill, your base attack speed is 1.65 and recharge: 1.65
Your current speed is of course dependent on your Physical Init and your Agg/Def setting, but those numbers should give you an idea of the base weapon damage and speed increase. If you haven't done so yet, try experimenting a little bit with Rayne's MA calculator. It will better show you concrete examples, including how fast you hit at the moment with the amount of MA skill you have.

This is important to remember, since getting a high skill increase will increase the time it takes for you to hit and recharge. It's also another example that there's more to Martial Artists than meets the eye
Nanos and Nanoskills
All the Martial Artist Nanos have quite a low requirement, nanocost, and are easy to understand. Most Martial Artists split up the Nanoskills into two parts:

Primary/Important Nanoskills
These include four nanoskills, which are requirements for all the important Martial Artist Nanos. The four skills are:
  • Biological Metamorphosis
  • Sensory Improvement
  • Psychological Modification
  • Time & Space
Those skills must be raised if you want to perform well and cast the important nanos. The nanolines they cover are:
  • Martial Arts Skill Buffs (Increases your Martial Arts Skill)
  • Temporary Damage Buffs (Increases your damage output for a short time)
  • Critical Increase (Increases the chance of doing a critical hit)
  • Evade Buffs (Increases your evades)
  • Damage Type Modifier (Changes your damage type into a different one, from e.g Melee to Fire)
  • Healing (Very important, used for healing yourself, others, and the team)
  • And other small buffs like Brawl, Riposte, Runspeed, and other nanos
Secondary Nanoskills
These include the two last Nanoskills, and are by most considered relatively unimportant on lower-mid levels, and usually not increased until higher up when you got the IP to spare. The two skills are:
  • Material Metamorphosis
  • Material Creation
They mostly cover the less important Nanos, but most of them are quite nice to have on higher levels:
  • AC Buffs(AC buff, does not stack with the Engies)
  • Give Energy(Gives Nano to Target)
  • Martial Artist Team Buff(Increases AC and Damage)
Nano Init
Most MA nanos, especially Combat Nanos have a very fast cast time, with a slower recharge time. This means that you need actually very little Nano Init to be able to cast your nanos fast. With Symbiants and Drip offs at higher levels, you get much of the init needed for free. Nano Init does not reduce Nano Recharge time.

Personally, it's an ongoing experiment in finding the best balance for the Agg/Def bar, so my advice is to keep an eye out for how much you hit and how often. You can tell by looking at the one or two yellow bars in the upper left hand of your UI screen (you can't move them like other UI elements). Here is an article on the Agg/Def slider that explains it better than I could.
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:01 am, edited 12 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:34 am

4. Implants

Engelen has a great breakdown on implants for the MA. There is a small selection of clusters and implants on Arete, but a larger one can be found once off the starter island. Below I will be taking info from their list and what I've found in game (since the time of their guide writing) for MAs use (*). Also, here's a nice write up about implants in general.

Some advice from Engelen (#):
1: All Jobe Clusters have a Title Level 4 Requirement, and can not be built into Implants under QL100. In those cases where I only list up Jobe Clusters, go for blank until you can put in Jobe.
2: Multi Melee is only needed if you are using Dual Parry Sticks or Claws
3: There are a few without Bold. Those consist of several good options, which are entirely up to you and your playing.
4: Implants with Weapon skills are only recommended if you actually use those weapons.
5: If you plan to use normal implants to cast FFoK and UVC early, follow the Bold Nanoskills.

Quite a number of players I've spoken to say truly spending time building an implant set should wait until level 75+. So don't worry too much at lower levels and work on putting IP points into your skills first.

Any cluster that is Jobe specific I will highlight in yellow.

Choice 1. Generic MA Setup
This is a Generic Overview of the normal choices you make when making MA implants. Important/good choices are highlighted. Think about Abilities when following this setup (#).

TO GUIDE EDITOR: Please put the below info between the :: :: into a spoiler with the title Show Build
::
Head:
Faded: Sense/Perception
Bright: Dimach/Nano Pool
Shiny: Psy Mod/Bio Met/Time&Space/Sensory Imp/Treatment

Eye:
Faded: Time&Space/Bow
Bright: Sensory Imp/Psy Mod/Treatment
Shiny: - Vehicle Air

Ear:
Faded: Psy Mod/Intelligence
Bright: Nano Cost Mod
Shiny: XP Modifier

Chest:
Faded: Sensory Imp/Strength
Bright: Bio Meta
Shiny: Max Health/Body Dev/Dimach/Max Health/Stamina

Right Arm:
Faded: Parry/Riposte
Bright: Brawling/Add All Def/Add All Off/Physical Init (Quite Possibly the toughest Implant to choose)
Shiny: 1 Hand Edged/1 Hand Blunt/Bow/Piercing/Strength

Left Arm:
Faded: Physical Init
Bright: Strength/Bow/Piercing
Shiny: Add All Def/Brawling/Add All Off

Waist:
Faded: Bio Meta/Agility/Brawling/Dimach/Dodge Ranged/Evade Close Combat/Stamina
Bright: Max Health/Body Dev
Shiny: Chemical AC/Cold AC/Fire AC/Radiation AC

Right Wrist:
Faded: Add Chemical Damage/Add Fire Damage/Multi Melee
Bright: 1 Hand Blunt/1 Hand Edged/Nano Resist
Shiny: Nano Delta/Parry/Riposte/Run Speed

Left Wrist:
Faded: Nano Resist
Bright: Parry/Riposte/Run Speed/Add Chemical Damage/Add Fire Damage
Shiny: Multi Melee

Leg:
Faded: Body Dev/Max Health/Melee AC
Bright: Evade Close Combat/Stamina
Shiny: Agility/Dodge Ranged/Duck Exp

Right Hand:
Faded: 1 Hand Blunt/1 Hand Edged/Fire AC/Treatment
Bright: Time&Space
Shiny: Martial Arts

Left Hand:
Faded: Martial Arts
Bright: Fire AC/Skill Lock Mod
Shiny: -

Feet:
Faded: Add All Def/Add All Off/Duck Explosives
Bright: Martial Arts/Dodge Ranged/Agility
Shiny: Evade Close Combat/Physical Init

Choice 2. Agility/Stamina/Strength Based Setup
Limited to focus on these 3 attributes.

TO GUIDE EDITOR: Please put the below info between the :: :: into a spoiler with the title Show Build
Head: - Agility Req
Faded: Sense
Bright: ---
Shiny: Psy Mod

Eye: - Agility Req
Faded: Time&Space
Bright: Sensory Imp
Shiny: Aimed Shot

Ear: - Agility Req
Faded: Psy Mod
Bright: Concealment
Shiny: ---

Chest: - Stamina Req
Faded: Sensory Imp
Bright: Bio Meta
Shiny: Max Health

Right Arm: - Stamina Req
Faded: Parry
Bright: Brawling/Add All Def/Add All Off/Physical Init
Shiny: Strength

Left Arm: - Strength Req
Faded: Physical Init
Bright: Strength
Shiny: Brawling

Waist: - Stamina Req
Faded: Bio Meta
Bright: Max Health
Shiny: Fire AC

Right Wrist - Agility Req
Faded: Multi Melee
Bright: Nano Resist
Shiny: Parry

Left Wrist - Agility Req
Faded: Nano Resist
Bright: Parry
Shiny: Multi Melee

Leg - Stamina Req
Faded: Max Health
Bright: Evade Close Combat
Shiny: Agility

Right Hand - Agility Req
Faded: Treatment
Bright: Time&Space
Shiny: Martial Arts

Left Hand - Stamina Req
Faded: Martial Arts
Bright: Fire AC
Shiny: ---

Feet - Agility Req
Faded: Duck-Exp/Add All Def/Add All Off
Bright: Martial Arts/Dodge Ranged/Agility
Shiny: Evade Close Combat/Physical Init
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:02 am

5. Nanolines

Engelen had a wonderful list of the MA nanolines available, but alas none of the links work anymore. But I will still use their design and information on what is important to MAs in ways of buffs (*).

You can also find a list of MA Special attacks here.

This list contains the most important buffs, the ones using Bio Met, Psy Mod, Sensor Imp, and Time & Space.

These are found on Arete Landing (Tutorial area)

TO GUIDE EDITOR: Please put the below info between the :: :: into a spoiler with the title Show Nanos

Healing

Personal Healing :: Sensor Imp 35, Bio Metamor 35 :: Single Target, HoT on MA if in Zazen Stance :: Heals 35 - 42 Points :: Received through the Martial Artist Nanoprogram Container on Arete Landing.
Lesser Healing Touch :: Sensory Impr 61, Bio Metamor 61 :: Single Target, HoT on MA if in Zazen Stance :: Heals 55-73 Points. Received through the Martial Artist Nanoprogram Container on Arete Landing.

Fist Buffs
These nanos change your damage type and adds a small amount of damage to your attacks.

Iron Fist :: Bio Metamor 5, Sensor Imp 5 :: Modify Add. Melee Dam. Self = 2 :: Received at character creation in your inventory.

Martial Arts Buffs

Lesser Controlled Rage :: Sensor Imp 5, Psycho Modi 5 :: Modify Martial Arts = 12, Modify Physic. Init = 8 :: Received through the Martial Artist Nanoprogram Container on Arete Landing.

AC Buffs

Minor Shen Protection :: Sensory Impr 48, Bio Metamor 48 :: Modify Melee/ma AC = 36, Modify Imp/Proj AC, Modify Energy AC, Modify Chemical AC, Modify Radiation AC, Modify Cold AC, Modify Disease AC, Modify Fire AC = 31 Points :: Received through the Martial Artist Nanoprogram Container on Arete Landing.

Short Time Damage Boost Buffs
These nanos lock your nanoskills for a set amount of time but adds quite a lot of damage.

Crash of Thunder :: Bio Metamor 66, Sensory Impr 66 :: Modify Add. Proj. Dam., Modify Add. Melee Dam., Modify Add. Energy Dam., Modify Add. Chem. Dam., Modify Add. Rad. Dam., Modify Add. Cold Dam., Modify Add. Fire Dam., Modify Add. Poison Dam. = 19, Nano lock = 15sec :: Received through the Martial Artist Nanoprogram Container on Arete Landing.

Other

Composite Attribute Boost :: Sensory Impr 30, Psycho Modi 30:: Modify Strength, Stamina, Agility, Intelligence, Psychic, Sense = 12 :: Received from mission on Arete Landing.
Composite Utility Expertise :: Sensory Impr 4, Psycho Modi 4 :: Modify Concealment, Modify Perception, Modify Break&Entry, Modify Comp. Liter, Modify Treatment, Modify First Aid, Modify Psychology = 20 :: Received from mission on Arete Landing.
Composite Nano Expertise :: Sensory Impr 61, Psycho Modi 61 :: Modify Matt.Metam, Modify Bio Metamor, Modify Psycho Modi, Modify Sensory Impr, Modify Time&Space, Modify Matter Crea = 20 :: Received from mission on Arete Landing.

Martial Arts Nanos

TO GUIDE EDITOR: Please put the below info between the :: :: into a spoiler with the title Show Nanos

Team Healing

Team Restore Essence :: Bio Metamor 96, Sensory Impr 96 :: Team Heal, HoT on MA if in Zazen Stancs :: Heals 54 - 115 :: Recieved from mission terminal reward, Rubi-Ka stores.

====================================

Restore Essence - Singleheal: 92-197 Points
Healing Touch - Singleheal: 181-379 Points
Healing Aura - Singleheal: 291-564 Points
Greater Healing Touch - Singleheal: 350-800 Points
Greater Restore Essence - Singleheal: 443-981 Points
Enlightened Aura of Healing - Singleheal: 556-1026 Points

New SL Heals
(Thanks to MaFiA1337 for reminding me to add these)
Flourishing Heal - Singleheal: 980-1803 Points
Soul of Rubi - Singleheal: 1302-2136 Points

Teamheal:

Team Healing Touch - Teamheal: 99-265 Points
Team Healing Aura - Teamheal: 166-424 Points
Greater Team Healing Touch - Teamheal: 277-598 Points
Greater Team Restore Essence - Teamheal: 346-709 Points

Evade Buffs
Elusive Target - Short: ET - 50 to all evades
Fleet Foot - Short: FF - 85 to all evades
Reduce Inertia - Short: RI - 120 to all evades

Init Buff
First Strike - Short: FS - 93 to Physical and Melee Init

Brawl Buff
Dirty Fighter - Short: DF - 45 to Brawl

Run Buff
Velocity - 70 to Runspeed

Crit Buffs
Subconscious Guidance - Short: SG - Selfonly 8% Crit Chance
Vulnerability Seeker - Short: VS - Selfonly 13% Crit Chance
Last Minute Adjustments - Short: LMA - Selfonly 19% Crit Chance
Universal Vulnerability Compendium - Short: UVC 24% Crit Chance

Mark of Risk - Short: MOR - 2% Crit Chance on Target
Mark of Danger - Short: MOD - 4% Crit Chance on Target
Mark of Peril - Short: MOP - 7% Crit Chance on Target

Martial Arts Buffs
Martial Arts Mastery - Short: MAM - 60 to Martial Arts on Target(Stacks with Lesser Controlled Rage and Expertise)
Four Fists of Kali - Short: FFoK - Selfonly 140 to Martial Arts and 30 to Fast Attack(Stacks with Lesser Controlled Rage and Expertise)

Energized Fists - 6 to Energy/Melee Damage
Corrosive Fists - 9 to Chemical/Melee Damage
Fists of Shocking Touch - 11 to Energy/Melee Damage
Fists of Fire - 13 to Fire/Melee Damage
Fists of the Maelstrom - 15 to Energy/Melee Damage
Fists of the Polar Star - 17 to Fire/Melee Damage
Fists of the Sorrowful Toad - 19 to Chemical/Melee Damage
Fists of the Lightning Crane - 23 to Energy/Melee Damage
Fists of Stellar Harmony - 26 to Fire/Melee Damage

Short Time Damage Boosts
Lotus of Water - 28 to all Damage, 15 Seconds Lock
Meditate on an Autumn Leaf - 35 to all Damage, 15 Seconds Lock
Wind-Blown Blossom - 43 to all Damage, 15 Seconds Lock
Sadness of the Willow - 51 to all Damage, 15 Seconds Lock
Sunrise over Pond - 56 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock
Sway of Bamboo - 63 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock
Waiting Panda - 69 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock
Chirp of the Mournful Cricket - 77 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock
Summer Rain - 84 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock
Inner Peace, Outward Rage - 94 to all Damage, 20 Seconds Lock

SL Nanos
The following Nanos are provided by Violax!

Short Time Damage Boosts
Note: The SL Damage Buffs does not lock your nanoskills like the Rubi-Ka ones. (Thanks to Cillfox for reminding me about adding this)
Rumble of Distant Thunder - 74 to all Damage, Min Level 75
Petals on Water - 107 to all Damage, Min Level 145
Dragon Stance - 140 to all Damage, Min Level 185
Smell of Approaching Rain - 173 to all Damage, Min Level 203
Grace of the Emperor Crane - 206 to all Damage, Min Level 209
Peaceful Midnight Sky - 239 to all Damage, Min Level 212
Ripples on the Calm Pond - 272 to all Damage, Min Level 216
Autumn Leaves - 305 to all Damage, Min Level 219

Evade Buffs
Fake Out - 6% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 25
Misleading conduct - 10% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 125
Ward Blow - 12% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 175
Shuffle Step - 15% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 205
Elude Step - 19% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 214
Stutter Step - 24% to EvadeClsC, Self, Min Level 220
Aegis of Stone - 8% to Nano Resist, Self, Min Level 100
Aegis of Metal - 14% to Nano Resist, Self, Min Level 195
Aegis of Notum - 23% to Nano Resist, Self, Min Level 207

Secondary Nanolines
The Secondary Nanolines are the ones that(Usually) requires Mat Meta and Mat Crea for Nano Skills. They are less important than the primary nanolines(Crits, MA Buffs, Evades, Heals..), but can be a nice addition to our skills. A little personal advice, don`t bother with them until higher levels, or when you feel you can afford the extra IP Cost. Focus on the Primary Nanolines, and when you can cast Four Fists of Kali, Universal Vulnerability Compendium, Mark of Peril, Reduce Inertia and Enlightened Aura of Healing, you can let your primary nanoskills rest, and begin increasing the Secondary Ones.

Again, all our nanos can be found here!

Fear Nano Line
This is one of the best secondary nanolines. It works great against minions on camps even up in Inferno.
Presence of the Master - Fears all the Enemies in the Area, Range 10 Meters
Presence of the Overlord - Fears all the Enemies in the Area, Range 11 Meters
Presence of the Dominator - Fears all the Enemies in the Area, Range 13 Meters

Strength Nano Line
Decent line, nice for boosting some stats, or when you just need a quick strength Boost and no docs or enforcers are around
Muscle Stim - Increases Strength with 12 Points and Adds 1 points of Melee Damage
Muscles Booster - Increases Strength with 25 Points and Adds 3 points of Melee Damage

Riposte Nano Line
As it is now, the only real use this nano has, is letting you use a higher Upon a Wave of Summer
Return Attack - Increases the Riposte Skill with 50 Points.

AC Buff Nano Line
A Decent Nano Line, but the AC buffs doesnt stack with the Engie AC Buffs, so its only real useful when there are no Engies around. All the AC buffs can be cast on others, apart from Form of Tessai, which is self only.
Form of Tessai is definitely not recommended for anything else but buffing, since it lowers your Agility with an insane amount, affecting Martial Arts and Evades and generally your effeciency in Combat. Stick with Transcendent Shen Protection!

Toughen Skin - Increases Melee AC with 16 Points, and all other ACs with 14 points.

Harden Skin - Increases Melee AC with 62 Points and all other ACs with 53 Points.
Rubber Skin - Increases Melee AC with 95 Points and all other ACs with 80 Points
Lesser Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 129 Points and all other ACs with 110 Points
Wooden Skin - Increases Melee AC with 164 Points and all other ACs with 139 Points
Greater Wooden Skin - Increases Melee AC with 199 Points and all other ACs with 169 Points
Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 234 Points and all other ACs with 199 Points
Steel Skin - Increases Melee AC with 269 Points and all other ACs with 229 Points
Greater Steel Skin - Increases Melee AC with 304 Points and all other ACs with 258 Points
Major Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 339 Points and all other ACs with 288 Points
Titanium Skin - Increases Melee AC with 375 Points and all other ACs with 318 Points
Greater Titanium Skin - Increases Melee AC with 411 Points and all other ACs with 349 Points
Greater Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 447 Points and all other ACs with 380 Points
Partial Diamond Skin - Increases Melee AC with 482 Points and all other ACs with 410 Points
Diamond Skin - Increases Melee AC with 517 Points and all other ACs with 439 Points
Supreme Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 552 Points and all other ACs with 469 Points
Monomolecular Skin - Increases Melee AC with 587 Points and all other ACs with 499 Points
Transcendent Shen Protection - Increases Melee AC with 621 Points and all other ACs with 538 Points
Form of Tessai - Increases Melee AC with 676 Points, all other ACs with 574 Points, Strength with 40 Points, but lowers Agility with 70 points and Runspeed with 250 Points

Taunt Nano Line
This Nanoline is used for making the mob attack you instead of others. As far as I know, very rarely used. Stick with the critting if you want to keep aggro, and leave taunting to the professionals(Enforcers )
Bad Blood - Attempts to taunt the target, so that it attacks you
Distracting Nuisance - Attempts to taunt the target, so that it attacks you
Encourage Hatred - Attempts to taunt the target, so that it attacks you
Seething Resentment - Attempts to taunt the target, so that it attacks you
Eternal Enmity - Attempts to taunt the target, so that it attacks you.

Give Nano Nanoline
A somewhat underrated, but weak nanoline at lower levels, since it can be nice to supply healers and enforcers with small amounts of Nano. Two slight faults, the amount of nano is too low, and it uses Mat Meta, which is not a recommended skill to increase at lower levels.
Give Energy: 10 Transfers 10 points of Nano from the caster(You), to the Target.
Give Energy: 25 Transfers 25 points of Nano from the caster(You), to the Target.
Give Energy: 50 Transfers 50 points of Nano from the caster(You), to the Target.
Give Energy: 100 Transfers 100 points of Nano from the caster(You), to the Target.

Martial Artist Team Nano Line
Similar to the Soldier`s "Phalanx" nano, these two nanos buffs all the MA`s in the team. Very nice. Too bad they use Mat Meta and Mat Crea. Along with the AC Buffs and Fear Buffs, These two are recommended if you increase Mat Crea and Mat Meta!
Horde - Increases the damage for all Martial Artists in the team with 12 Points on all Damage Types, and Increases Martial Arts with 6 points.
Cohort - Increases all AC for all Martial Artists in the team with 400 points.

Duck Nanoline
A Nice low level Duck Explosives buff. Too bad it isnt based on Psy Mod and Sensor Imp, but you can easily cast this buff without putting any points in Mat Meta after a few levels anyway.
Limbo Master - Increases the Duck Explosives Skill with 30 Points.