Posts to Update my Guide on AOUniverse

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
AngelTee

Re: Posts to Update my Guide on AOUniverse

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:42 am

ADDED

Here is my first revision to my guide with some new info.

In the beginning section of the guide is this revision:

NOTE: Can't see your friend? They're probably in a different instance (called a GS). To see which you are in, press Shift+F9. Look for where it says 'GS=#'. How do we fix that? You can enter the ship that you see when you first log into the game, or you can find and enter the Alien Ship to be in the same area.

Just step on the blue circle there to be transported inside the ship.

/Snakebite Edit: Once inside the ship you will be able to see each other. Team up and when you step outside, you will be in the same GS.

Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:04 am

ADDED

This part needs editing as there is a code error:

Under Main Mission section 2 for Marcus Stone where you help with the injured crewmembers. Step 1 has a code error:

Overview

Step 1: Ask Marcus about "Are those wounded workers your guys?quot;
Step 2: Use the Stim on a Wounded Dockworker. Time: 8 hours.
Step 3: Return to Marcus Stone. Reward: 1040 credits; (up to) 1281 xp; Health and Nano Recharger x50; Health and Nano Stim x25.
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:35 am

ADDED

There is a coding error under Stan Goodman's section of Main Quest:

The work itself is relatively simple:
  1. Buy a lockpick.
  2. Sneak into the small building undetected. Locate the strongbox your NCU directs you toward and clean it out. Inside you'll find an Adaptation Factory.
  3. Once you've procured this item, return to me and we'll see about creating your unique ID chip.
    [/list:o]

I hope you don't mind being a little bit sneaky and breaking and entering, cause we're going to be doing just that. But first, we need to go get our self a Lock Pick.
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:58 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:05 am, edited 8 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:28 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:42 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:49 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:56 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:56 am

ADDED

The section that is in Rex Larsson's walkthrough doesn't need to be in its own Walkthrough spoiler.

"Speaking to Rex by Right clicking on him will give you your first mission:"

Please remove the second spoiler that starts with the sentence above and put it all in one spoiler.
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:57 am

ADDED

Please place this before the Walkthrough spoiler for Patrick Sun

Overview

Step 1: Touch the Insurance Terminal.
Step 2: Talk to Patrick. Time 2 real minutes.
Step 3: Talk to Patrick again. Reward: 2200 credits; (up to) 1797 xp; Belt Component Platform 300X
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:06 am

ADDED

This quest will go after Alex Gibbs and Personalized Basic Robot Brain

12. Desmond Caltiri - Kill the Protestors (Optional)

Mobs you will run into while doing this mission:

* Protester (Level 2)
* Cedric Harding (Level 6)
* Violent Protester (Level 2)

Overview

Step 1: Find a Bronto Burger food stall.
Step 2: Buy a plain Bronto Burger.
Step 3: Return to Desmond. Reward: None

Walkthrough

{spoiler}Before we head off, do you remember where we planted that bug in the plant? That's right! We're going to talk to Desmond Caltiri. Now, he is quite an unsavory person, so you may want to cover your eyes while you do this next part.

Desmond Calitri: I have a shipyard to run, do you need something?
Nanashai: Do you have any work around here?
Desmond Calitri lets out a loud laugh
Desmond Calitri: Look 'round you, kid. This is a large-scale industrial operation, freight is coming and going constantly. Sadly, my staff is full. We have no room for more grunts here.

Though I am hungry. Go grab me a Bronto Burger, and I must emphasize, a normal Bronto burger. I may be able to think of something for you to do for me by the time you get back.
Nanashai: Goodbye.
Desmond Calitri: Just go.
Mm, burgers.

So, we want to leave his office and head down the road to the food .. blimp? Car? Well, the Bronto Burger fast food store.

Give Barry a little chat.
Barry the Food Vendor: Step on up, stranger. I've got the delicious, meaty goodness that you crave.
Nanashai: Desmond Calitri sent me here for a Bronto Burger.
Barry the Food Vendor: He wants another one? Excellent! Nobody can't help but fall in love with these succulent and mouthwatering burgers.

Boss Calitri always asks for the traditional Bronto Burger. If that's the one you want, just say so.
Click on the little shopping cart icon at the bottom of that chat window, and buy the Bronto Burger for 30 credits. You can tell it's the right one because the name of the item is in blue and it is on the first row, far right.

Return to Desmond with the burger. Make sure not to get the grease all over your armor!
Desmond Calitri: I am busy, what do you want?
Nanashai: I have your Bronto Burger.
Desmond Calitri: Yes, I can smell it. Hand it over. (hand over the Bronto Burger)
Desmond Calitri: Took you long enough. I was getting ready to call in one of my Bruisers to take care of this little chore, but I think you will be able to handle it.

I hope you won't have any qualms with getting your hands dirty, as I have a mess that needs to be cleaned up.
Nanashai: What do you need help with?
Desmond Calitri: Let's get one thing straight: I don't need anyone's help for anything. But, there is a situation on my hands that needs to be dealt with. A new face like yourself will do good here.

Some of my workers are outside protesting. Something about unfair payment or my harsh work conditions. They are all lucky to have jobs here with the ICC. I need you to rough up a couple of those Protesters that are forming outside. It's bad for business, and I don't need ICC to start breathing down my neck.
Overview

Step 1: Go outside and eliminate 2 Protesters.
Step 2: Return to Desmond. Reward: None

Now comes the not-so-fun part. We need to head outside his office once more and confront those who stand outside with signs. Just think of us knocking them out!

When you're done, let Desmond know. And hope those two protesters are okay.
Desmond Calitri: I am busy, what do you want?
Nanashai: I took care of those protesters.
Desmond Calitri: Good, serves them right. They are all lucky to have a job with ICC and such a caring boss like myself. If they keep up with these protests, they'll wake up in the desert. In small pieces.

Now there's just one last thing I need from you, and then maybe I'll let you join my workforce. The organizer of these Protests, and the person putting ideas of "unions" and "fair" working conditions...I need you to shut him up.

Find that upstart, Cedric Harding. Make an example out of him, and I may count you as one of my own.
Nanashai: I'll take care of it.
Desmond Calitri: Good, then stop wasting time and take care of it already.
Overview

Step 1: Find Cedric Harding and eliminate him. Reward: 1120 credits; (up to) 2229 xp; Dockworker Overalls, The Brute Suit, and Experimental Nano Armor Exosuit

Ugh. I don't want to kill Cedric! Head on out of Desmond's office and just past the Bronto Burger food blimp thing.

There he is. You can have a small chat with him beforehand.
Cedric Harding: Hello there, here to combat the tyranny brought on by our oppressive foreman?
Nanashai: I am here to end the fighting.
Cedric Harding: Oh? That's good to hear, I think. Did Calitri send you with a message? That was easier than I thought it'd be.
Nanashai: Yes, this is easier than expected.
Cedric Harding: So that's how it is. I figured he was done sending his goons at me. We'll deal with you like we have all the rest.
Cedric will call a Violent Protester to help him. Once you defeat them both, you will get the reward without having to return to Desmond.

I like to think I just knocked everyone out instead of killing them. Ew.{/spoiler}
Last edited by AngelTee on Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:21 am

ADDED

18. The Alien Ship

Objectives

Step 1: Find another player to team up with.
Step 2: Use the Nano Can: Friendly Buff on your teammate. Reward: 2520 credits; (up to) 1386 xp; 3x 8-15 NCU Memory

Add the above before the spoiler walkthrough

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:43 pm

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:39 pm

ADDED

Janos - A Special Delivery (Optional)

Overview

Step 1: Get the package from Janos.
Step 2: Leave Arete Landing for Andromeda
Step 3: Enter the Holo Deck tower and take the telepad.
Step 4: Talk to RALPH. Reward: 90907 credits; (up to) 11266 xp; commendations and tokens(?)

NOTE: This mission continues after you leave Arete Landing, so make sure you do everything you want to there as you can't go back.

{spoiler}When you hit level 5, it's a good time to head back to the starting point of Arete Landing. Why? Because the ship nearby has a mission in it!

Head inside by stepping on the pulsing blue circle and run to the back of the ship. There you will find Janos.

Janos: You there...are you heading into the ICC Headquarters?
Nanashai: Yes, I was heading there now.
Janos: Good good, here, don't ask questions. Don't open it, or anything. Take this to the tallest tower. Leave it with the robot butler at the desk, and that will be that. Don't think about it, and get a little reward on the side.
Once you are all done in Arete Landing and find yourself in Andromeda, you can now finish the mission. Let's go find that 'tallest tower'.

When exiting the Arrival Hall, turn to your right. There you will see a very tall tower with a ticker saying Holo Deck.

Walk into there and take the teleporter pad behind the reception desk.

Turn slightly to your right and head towards the blue robot named RALPH behind a desk.

RALPH: Greetings and salutations, meatbag. You have entered the hall of Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero. Please state your business.
Nanashai: Who is Vincenzo Palmiero?
RALPH: Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero is an Arbiter of ICC. He is a busy individual who normally makes time to return to this office at the start of each month. He expresses some sort of apology if you have missed him, but he will probably return.
Nanashai: Who are you?
RALPH: I am RALPH. I tend to acting Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero. I am also too busy for these questions.
Nanashai: Where are we?
RALPH: This is the office of ICC Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero. When he is available, he performs his more clerical duties in this area. If you have business with him, you will need to wait for him to be at his desk.
Interesting stuff, but we really should hand over this package we are carrying!
RALPH: Greetings and salutations, meatbag. You have entered the hall of Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero. Please state your business.
Nanashai: I have a delivery.
RAPLH: We were not expecting anything, and you do not look like the usual courier. Please turn over the object.
Hand over A Parcel for Palmiero that Janos gave you
RALPH: Scanning...
This is acceptable. I shall ensure its safe delivery from this point. Please accept this bounty.
Goodness, that's alot for that bounty! Might even get you another level.{/spoiler}
Last edited by AngelTee on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:40 am

DELETED
Last edited by AngelTee on Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.