Design change: issue collection :)

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
enlo

Design change: issue collection :)

Post by enlo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Since I don't want to annoy everyone with dozens of new threads for every little thing I find, here a thread to collect stuff :)

The Anchor Navigation in Guides like the Implant Creation Guide do not work.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Design change: issue collection :)

Post by Silvana » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am

Not sure if someone else fixed it or.... but it seems to work fine from going through the usual way :)

enlo

Post by enlo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

hmmm nope, still doesnt work for me?
neither in FF nor in IE

the referenced anchors aren't anywhere in the html, dunno how it can possibly work for you :shock:

auro

Post by auro » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am

Excpet that is not simple to go to a guide (the previous list was very usefull imo), the one on DOJA chips can only be see by using "research" fonction.
And the links to DOJA's chips pictures is broken.

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 am

enlo wrote:the referenced anchors aren't anywhere in the html, dunno how it can possibly work for you :shock:
Don't know how that could possible work either... ;)
Anyway, I've scared the leet away that was gnawing on a cable and now the ToC-generation should work better.
Oh, and i've added that smiley you mentioned :top:
auro wrote:Excpet that is not simple to go to a guide (the previous list was very usefull imo), the one on DOJA chips can only be see by using "research" fonction.
And the links to DOJA's chips pictures is broken.
I can't follow you here. With "research" function you mean the Search? And while i am not totally in the loop when it comes to guide content, please point me to the "DOJA"? :)

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 am

The DOJA chip daily information has been found and has been placed properly back where it belongs in SHADOWLANDS > GAMEPLAY. The images are still being finicky, but the information is available :)

Otinsainpas

Post by Otinsainpas » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:51 pm

on shadowbreed page, table of content quick-links doesnt scroll down to clicked faction+breed.

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Otinsainpas wrote:on shadowbreed page, table of content quick-links doesnt scroll down to clicked faction+breed.
It should work now :)

Yani

Post by Yani » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:37 pm

I was wondering about possibility to merge all profession guides in one page and taken out of any expansion relations under the tree. Now they are divided between SL and Classic sections - SL have single Shade guide(froobs are aware, that they can't play it from AO welcome screen) and other sections don't have any new professions at all. Trader pet guide have 200+ level range. Anyway - most of the guides already cover froob and expansion related information inside and actually in one single article covers more than any other guides and in this sense stands out of the crowd.