Feedback on SL guides

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
enlo

Feedback on SL guides

Post by enlo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Two updates from the last patches:

SL Tradeskills Guides: Repairing Nano Crystals:
The Nano programming interface is not unique anymore

Pocket Bosses Guide:
They no longer reduce your HP to 1.

Suggestion:
I would love to have the Tradeskill process guide for transforming the penumbra glasses and inferno boots into a ring also listed in the shadowlands section (took me forever to find it since I didnt know the relationship to AI).
I would then extend the De'Valos Protection Ring with the first two steps on howto actually build those rings (which is described in APF Loot Tradeskills).

cheers :)

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Fixed the first two (thanks for reminding me, I had it in a notebook.. a real paper one.. and my cat seems to have hidden that from me!) and I'll check on the other things!

Thank you!

enlo

Post by enlo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 pm

haha, I like your cat :D

pacmanswe

Feedback on SL guides "One Who Overcomes Enemies" Ely

Post by pacmanswe » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

About the quest in Elysium "One Who Overcomes Enemies" in the start of it u can read the following...

"We are not entirely sure on the level lock on this quest. But we have been advised that a level 180 was able to obtain the quest and gained rewards for killing the catacomb bosses (this has not been confirmed further to the reward updates). "

Well i had to try it out to see if there was any lvl lock-out so i did try with a Crat lvl 200 and no problem there, i did get amost 29k of SK (28.7k) on every "boss" kill. :top:
After that i did also have to try and enter with a 220 char and still got in without any lvl lock-out, but i could not do the quest since i had done it before - just wanted to see if it was possible to enter at that lvl.
So u can change the guide a bit now :top:

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Feedback on SL guides

Post by Silvana » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks! Always good to have a firm yes and no in the guides :)