Daily Mission: Cyborg Infiltration

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Afreng
AOU Content Editor

Daily Mission: Cyborg Infiltration

Post by Afreng » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm

I pulled this mission at level 25 from the Clan Agency.

Description:
Cyborg Infiltration

An aggressive branch of the cyborg population has set up a command center. You have been requested to infiltrate this location, with your primary objective being intrusion. By pretending to be one of the cyborgs, your goal is to study their behavior - A specialized program linked to your NCU and HUD will automatically report back to the Agency headquarters as you infiltrate their headquarters.

After you have infiltrated the command center, you will need to use a combined Information Tool on the Prototype Inferno located deep within the barracks - To do this, follow the instructions on the information tool. Once you have done this, your mission will be considered complete and you may leave the command center.

As part of the Freelancer Inc. services you will receive an Equipment Pack in your inventory - This pack contains important items you will need to complete this mission.

Equipment Pack
The pack contains an Information Tool and a Vacuum Packed Cyborg Costume.

When you right-click on the vacuum packed costume you will get a Fresh Cyborg Costume that you should wear in your back item slot. Honestly, it is a very good idea to wear that even when you look like a cyborg when doing so. :)

Map
The mission is located in the Cyborg Barracks in Greater Tir County.
[img]http://homepage.mac.com/alfora/pics/AO/ ... ration.png[/img]

Be careful when you come near the barracks. There are lvl 60+ cyborgs roaming in that area. But if you keep your distance and just run past them you should have no problem. Enter the barracks from the north but don't run in the green valley that runs east-west.

Ok, wear that cyborg costume when you come near the barracks. Then run to the barracks and enter. The cyborgs will not attack you. Take your time to explore this nice dungeon and go down, down, down until you find Prototype Inferno.

Target this cyborg boss and right-click on your Information Tool - Combined to finish this mission.

Run back up and be careful when you leave the dungeon.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Thank you again :) I need to find more time.. or start trying to convince you to join our team hehe

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 am

There is definately some good work here..!
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Afreng
AOU Content Editor

Post by Afreng » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Snakebite wrote:There is definately some good work here..!
Yeah, yeah. All you want is that I write more of that stuff!

Thanks for your nice compliments. Yes, I will write more of that stuff.
:)

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Might want to add a little note that the costume doesn't work on cyborgs outside of the barracks. I know it seems obvious to some, but I've heard many a message on OOC about people being killed because they thought they were safe ;)

Afreng
AOU Content Editor

Post by Afreng » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Silvana wrote:Might want to add a little note that the costume doesn't work on cyborgs outside of the barracks. I know it seems obvious to some, but I've heard many a message on OOC about people being killed because they thought they were safe ;)
In my experience the best way to enter the dungeon is directly from the north. You can run down from a hill and the entrance is directed to the north. You can enter before the guards near the entrace aggro you.

In no case should you run through the valley.