Shade Guide

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
JoHammer

Shade Guide

Post by JoHammer » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm

Hi there. Just thought I'd point out a couple corrections for the shade guide.

In the "Armors" section it reads:
"We get to use "magical" tattoos. These are dropping in-game off various monsters in SL. They are however VERY rare and all are no drop..."

However, the tattoos are not nodrop

Also, under "Perks" it reads:
"With per reset being 72 hours per perk point..."

However, it is now 24 hours. And, "per" should be perk.

You might want to think about adjusting the comment on neck armor items as well. I know the Collar Casero de la Cripta and Experimental Cyborg Token Board are usually touted as well as a couple others.

Granted, this could turn into a long discussion/list of neck/back/head items which wouldn't be good but, since the guide mentions the neck items, I thought I'd comment.

Otherwise, very nice. :)

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:47 pm

Noted, we're currently tranfering all content to new layout, will make corrections once we're all finished with it.

The original guide was hosted at a fansite which was exclusively for shades, the former owner was kind enough to allow us to use the content.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.