wrong info in TS guide: Standard Emergency Treatment Labora

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Vickie
AOU Content Editor

wrong info in TS guide: Standard Emergency Treatment Labora

Post by Vickie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Just figured out, as my engi is was making Emergency labs, that an error in your guide had lured itself in there.
Guide state that you have to combine a "Double Charge of Blood Plasma" with the "Jar of Prepared Serum".

This is wrong, and made me a bit irritated as i used like 50 Blood-plasma's combining em to "Double Charge of Blood Plasma" just to discover the kit needs only 1 "blood plasma", not the "Double Charge of Blood Plasma" to combine.
Well, a "Double Charge of Blood Plasma" is impossible to combine with the "Jar of Prepared Serum" meaning TS info is wrong, and made me a bit agitated today, meaning i have to go hunt 50 ql 200+ monster parts again :D

/best regards
Vickie

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:19 pm

I am really sorry the guide was incorrect. We just went through the process and confirmed that it is just 1 and not the double required.

If you have a chance to check what I have edited against the process you have used this afternoon, I would appreciate it.

Vickie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Vickie » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

guide is good now, just tried TS after it.
However, a small advice is you change out wrong picture of the double blod plasma as well, so people dont get confused, with a reg blood plasma:)

/vickie :)

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Fixed, I hope! :)

Vickie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Vickie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:11 pm

fixed :) thanks:)