infos about token guns quest

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
casimir

infos about token guns quest

Post by casimir » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi, thanks for all your guides.

I read all the guide about token guns quests, there's a little mistake about the coordinator to get high commander Hoover to show, it's not coordinator santos but shelly who get him.
And I would like to know, if anyone knows, how to get High commander Reading to show...
Here's some dialog from Coordinator Staple:

Depardieu: Tell me more about High Commander Reading.
Coordinator Staple: High Commander Reading clears troop movements in this entire area.
Information regarding his squad is confidential, due to the nature of their operations.
His team consists of hardened Sentinels trained extensively in close combat.
He usually doesn't show up around here, but when he does I usually have a word or two with him.

Depardieu: Is there any way I can get in touch with High Commander Reading?
Coordinator Staple: I can usually arrange that.
But unfortunatly, he is unavailable right now.
Come back in a couple of days, Depardieu.

Depardieu: Would you need my help?
Coordinator Staple: Yes!!
Your help would be much appreciated.
Together we must fight the threat that is Omni-Tek and make sure the Clans and freedom prevails in this utter chaos personified by Omni-Armed Forces and their mercenaries.
You should get an appointment with High Commander Reading as soon as possible!

...I think High commander Reading is the one who needs the M150 N.A. Booster Editions guns but can't find a way to get him show up.(I'm only TL5 though)
And the Dialog about coordinators:

Depardieu: Tell me more about High Commander Fielding.
Coordinator Staple: High Commander Fielding is commanding a strike force dealing with security breaches in our outer perimeter.
He has extensive experience from the Corporate wars and keeps his men in a constant state of high alert.
I think Coordinator Santos can get you an appointment with High Commander Fielding.

Depardieu: Tell me more about High Commander Hoover.
Coordinator Staple: High Commander Hoover was brought here by High Commander Fredrickson to command a team of Sentinels finest martial artists patrolling the inner perimeter of the base.
Coordinator Shelly can get you an appoinement with High Commander Hoover.

ANyone found this High Commander Reading??

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi there,

thanks for your feedback!

As Windguaerd originally wrote the guide that I think you are talking about.. I hope maybe he can take a look into things.

:)