Awesome job so far!!!

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Tarryk

Awesome job so far!!!

Post by Tarryk » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:58 am

I love AO Universe thus far, and can't wait to see the future improvements on it.

Mmmmm, quest linkzzz....
DJ LtK of GridStream ProductionsAO Info here, AO entertainment there...really, what more do you need?

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 am

Hehe, thanks bud!

Can't wait to hear the AOU ad on GSP!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:49 am

Oh wow... The Great Tarryk...

We're not Worthy...
We're not Worthy...
We're not Worthy...

[img]http://artillerieapied.co.uk/forum/html ... _10[1].gif[/img][img]http://artillerieapied.co.uk/forum/html ... _11[1].gif[/img][img]http://artillerieapied.co.uk/forum/html ... _10[1].gif[/img]

How do we know when GSP is on the air? Only times I've ever logged on there's been dead air... Or am I doing something wrong?

Tarryk

Post by Tarryk » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:14 pm

Snakebite wrote:Oh wow... The Great Tarryk...
OMG shut up LOL
How do we know when GSP is on the air? Only times I've ever logged on there's been dead air... Or am I doing something wrong?
Eep, erm, hate to say it but I think you're definitely doing something wrong. Our stream is up 24/7, and with the exception of VERY rare cases of technical issues, there is never "dead air". Are you sure you're experiencing a stream with no sound, or are you simply not connecting at all?

The tune in link is a .pls file that will automatically open with whatever you normally use to run playlists (winamp for most people, and highly recommended by us), and should start streaming immediately. Or, in some cases depending on your player settings, it may simply open your playlist and add the gridstream link in like it were an mp3, and you can just dblclk to play it.
DJ LtK of GridStream ProductionsAO Info here, AO entertainment there...really, what more do you need?

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:21 pm

Wait until you see the new site.
I mean... *cough* Later, somewhere... (need holidays, must have holidays, bzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

;)

Labret

Post by Labret » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:48 pm

nice site man keep up the good work
219/20 Neut Ma Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:23 am

Tarryk wrote:Eep, erm, hate to say it but I think you're definitely doing something wrong. Our stream is up 24/7, and with the exception of VERY rare cases of technical issues, there is never "dead air". Are you sure you're experiencing a stream with no sound, or are you simply not connecting at all?

The tune in link is a .pls file that will automatically open with whatever you normally use to run playlists (winamp for most people, and highly recommended by us), and should start streaming immediately. Or, in some cases depending on your player settings, it may simply open your playlist and add the gridstream link in like it were an mp3, and you can just dblclk to play it.
Hmmm, I think I'm just not connecting, it drops it in my playlist (winamp) then does nothing... :( I had this same trouble for a while with another streamed radio station.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:24 am

Tarryk wrote:
Snakebite wrote:Oh wow... The Great Tarryk...
OMG shut up LOL
Nope, I often listen to the Epicine strips... They're cool! :lol:
Will Epicine ever get past lvl3? lol