Adonis Omni Garden Quest

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Ozzie585

Adonis Omni Garden Quest

Post by Ozzie585 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:14 am

OMG,,,this write up was written by a clanner who had his or her monitor upside down. Half the directions are opposite, half the statue designations are clan, not omni, and the directions from the statues are incorrect because they come from a clan statue direction. Once it was obvious, party deaths were kept to 3 total, but holy dyslexic clanner moly clanman. I wasn't sure at the end what it was that I had been reading, a clan favor for omni, or sabotage! heh!

Thanks for having it either way, without it, there would be nothing. /grumble But I'll email a bullet pointed list once I go over my notes about the constant stream of clanner viewpoint mistakes in it.

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 am

I find nothing wrong with the guide.... First of all, there are two (2) colored dots on the shadowlands map... Blue dots are Omni statues, Orange are clan.... as it states on the Legend of the map.... so if you were trying to get to the Unredeemed Temple from the "Orange" Lament Lagoon dot... I can see how you would get lost.....
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Hahnsoo

Post by Hahnsoo » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 am

Nadab wrote:I find nothing wrong with the guide.... First of all, there are two (2) colored dots on the shadowlands map... Blue dots are Omni statues, Orange are clan.... as it states on the Legend of the map.... so if you were trying to get to the Unredeemed Temple from the "Orange" Lament Lagoon dot... I can see how you would get lost.....
Actually, I believe some of the cardinal directions WERE reversed (i.e. East switched to West and vice versa), which would lead to some confusion. I don't know if it's been fixed yet, but I'll get around to it when I have some time.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide