Copyrights and Permissions

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Berael

Copyrights and Permissions

Post by Berael » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:13 am

Recently, there has been a guy that threw up a whole bunch of AOU's guides over on AOwiki without so much a reference. Beyond being rude its also slightly embarassing that somebody would do that. I'm wondering what AOU's policy is on that? Would you allow us to keep those guides up with a link to their original source or would you like me to take those down?
Angel "Berael" Wolf - 217/17 Solitus Engineer
President of Wolf Brigade

What is the NDI?

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Re: Copyrights and Permissions

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:01 pm

Berael wrote:Recently, there has been a guy that threw up a whole bunch of AOU's guides over on AOwiki without so much a reference. Beyond being rude its also slightly embarassing that somebody would do that. I'm wondering what AOU's policy is on that? Would you allow us to keep those guides up with a link to their original source or would you like me to take those down?
Take them down please.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Berael

Post by Berael » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:30 pm

The content that was ripped has been taken down.
Angel "Berael" Wolf - 217/17 Solitus Engineer
President of Wolf Brigade

What is the NDI?