Posts to Update my Guide on AOUniverse

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
AngelTee

Re: Posts to Update my Guide on AOUniverse

Post by AngelTee » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 am

Under 20. The Alien Ship, please fix this paragraph as it has grammatical errors. Fixes are in yellow.

She then gives you a Nano Can: Friendly Buff. What you need to do is find someone to Team with, then target them. Make sure they have at least 5 NCU slots free, target your Teammate, and right-click on the can in your Inventory. This will complete the mission, give both of you a buff of +11% xp gain (lasts for ~3-4 hours), and give you 3x 8-15 NCU Memory.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 am

I found this amazingly put-together map on this site: http://b3sb4th.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3428

Is there any way the map in that post could be put in my guide? Wither as a thumbnail that could be clicked on and get bigger? Or something in the Misc section?

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:14 pm

AngelTee wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 am
I found this amazingly put-together map on this site: http://b3sb4th.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3428

Is there any way the map in that post could be put in my guide? Wither as a thumbnail that could be clicked on and get bigger? Or something in the Misc section?
That map appears to belong to Bitnykk, so you'll have to ask him, but other than that, I don't see why it couldn't be inserted...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:47 pm

I can try ... was made in 2012 I think and .. in French. I don't know French very well lol. I'll do what I can as I need to register on their site to contact them.

AngelTee

Post by AngelTee » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:53 pm

Well, that's a no-go. At least in the part of trying to sign up to their forums and contact them. And there is no other way to do so that I see.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:14 pm

You know Bitnykk is on THIS forum too?
Just send him a PM...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:45 pm

Snakebite wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:05 pm
AngelTee wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:13 am
Please update section 24, the topic about Rings of Power, with a link to the article about them in AO-Universe. Please keep the original links in the sentence in the guide as well.

24. Some Strange Items You Can Loot

While looting, you might find some Rings of Power. If you combine the Ring of Power - Melee (Source) and Ring of Power - Projectiles (Target) and have Quantum FT at 36, you can make a Ring of Power - Kinetic. You can find more combinations here.
Well Son of a ..!
All these years in-game, and I never knew these things could be combined!
Learn something new every day! lol :top:
Updated to point toward the guide. Not sure many will need this for the starter area as not many utilize the entire area and arent there long bt it is a good add. Thank you.

This feature (combining them) was added in 2015).
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:05 pm

AngelTee wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 am
Under 20. The Alien Ship, please fix this paragraph as it has grammatical errors. Fixes are in yellow.

She then gives you a Nano Can: Friendly Buff. What you need to do is find someone to Team with, then target them. Make sure they have at least 5 NCU slots free, target your Teammate, and right-click on the can in your Inventory. This will complete the mission, give both of you a buff of +11% xp gain (lasts for ~3-4 hours), and give you 3x 8-15 NCU Memory.
Done
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:01 pm

Nice updates :)