PvP - Froob200 pvp tournament, Oct 22th (Atlantean) (Atlante

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Lusto

PvP - Froob200 pvp tournament, Oct 22th (Atlantean) (Atlante

Post by Lusto » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 am

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_1.png[/img] Froob200 pvp tournament, Oct 22th (Atlantean)

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1319306400] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 2 hours

Event Description:
The second Froob200 pvp tournament will be held on Saturday October 22th, starting at 18:00 GMT and lasting about two hours. Like on the first time there will be two events, one-to-one knockout cup and mass fight. Tournament will be held in Tir Arena.

Because all fighter types were knocked out on the first round by casters I will try to balance things with Improved Nano Repulsor buff. This is the sole exception for self buffed rule and everyone can request that buff from me before their fight. It will not be enough to eliminate caster domination but hopefully it helps fighter types a bit.

In the mass tournament, last time two fighter teamed up to beat and then refused to fight winner out. So I will follow this development. The mass pvp will be all-against-all fight of two-person teams. Fighters must publicly announce before fight what is their team. The team that has last man standing will win the tournament.

Rules:
- Have fun!
- Sportsmanship!
- Participants must be level range: 159 - 200 froobs (everyone needs to be able to fight a level 200)

Events:
- Venue: Tir Arena, Froob200 raid bot
- Selfbuffed Knock-out cup with randomized fight order (INR is exception for selfbuffed rule)
- Multi-team gankfest
(Attention: This event has changed!)
(Click here to see Calendar Events)

Lusto

Post by Lusto » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Today we had the second pvp tournament with six participant for knock out cup. We had two soldiers, one advy, enfo, MP and NT.

On first round Soldier dropped NT in exciting fight where soldier outlived the NS. Then another soldier beat advy in fight of reflects vs. heals and finally enforcer beat MP in the least dramatic fight.

Three winners fought round robin to see who is the tough one, enforcer received hard training from both of the soldiers in two very close matches. The winner of the tournament was decided between two soldiers. Derenbruder won Carrion after long gun fight.

Then we did the traditional gank fest featuring kiting doctor, sniping soldiers and loads of carnage. After smoke cleared Kinping the MP was the winner.

Great and fun tournament, next one in next month. Thank you for participating.

Lusto

stats

Post by Lusto » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:59 pm

As a teaser before the next tournament I present you:

Best of the Best, Froob200 PvPrs

1. Shisato
2. Derenbruder
3. Spiri-1
4. Pecoramarcia
5. Carrion
6. Beareater

How will the list change after the next tournament? After just two tournament big swings are possible! (Especially if and when I choose to change the algorithm use for the list.)

http://www.ao-universe.com/viewtopic.php?t=4874