RP - Saint Patrick\'s Day Party at Reets!! (Atlantean) UPDAT

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

RP - Saint Patrick\'s Day Party at Reets!! (Atlantean) UPDAT

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_0.png[/img] Saint Patrick's Day Party at Reets!!

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1300302000] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 1 hour

Event Description:
Ok so Beatha (Mercury Dragons Clan R&R Officer) has arranged for a Saint Patrick's Day party at Reets Retreat this Wednesday the 16th at the dance glass floor thanks to our friends at GSP (Gridstream Productions).

DJ Joanwilder will be hosting the one hour event that day between 19:00 to 20:00 GMT. If you are unsure what time that is where you live, check out this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com for your area.

Mercury Dragons Clan willl provide some Prizes (Half a Billion in Credits) and maybe even some backpacks of stuff to give away to guests.

This is short notice, but Beatha was so excited to be our new R&R (Rest and Recreation) Officer that somehow in a matter of days she came up with the idea for a Saint Patrick Day's party.

Since we blame her for everything that ever goes wrong (including every orgmate's death even when she is offline) I figured why not give her a shot at a holiday which has not really been celebrated in AO. Also gives us a good excuse to get drunk and login to see how well beer and dancing atroxes mix.

Come on over, we don't care if you clan, omni, neutral or an evil Dev (sorry Means, but are evil). Bring your friends, your orgmates, your mistress, your leet, your pets, your family, your slaves, your neighbors, your druken co-workers who you tricked into making an AO account to see sexy Opifex chicks and anyone who may like to see the social aspect of AO (or a bunch of drunken gamers)
(Attention: This event has changed!)
(Click here to see Calendar Events)
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Are you sure you got the date right for this event? It's a day early.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Yeah, it was correct and we had a blast.
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

Glad you had fun - though I was sure St Patrick died on the 17th -- hence the date query.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:34 am

Always been on the 17th as far as I can remember.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

Well it looked like there was another event booked for the 17th, and also we figured... peeps will be out getting drunk and not playing AO much so we made it the night before.