Party - A Night at the Rompa, Vol. 1 (Atlantean)

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

sanqq

Party - A Night at the Rompa, Vol. 1 (Atlantean)

Post by sanqq » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 am

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_2.png[/img] A Night at the Rompa, Vol. 1

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1202583600] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 3 hours

Event Description:
The Rompa Bar was once a bustling nightspot, where citizens from Omni-Tek, as well as the Clans and the unaffiliated, could be found relaxing after a long day working for their respective faction. Now, the bar is largely empty, with only the occasional visitors.

Under these circumstances, one can imagine the financial hardships endured by the owners. On Saturday, February 9, 29482, at 2000 Rubi-Ka Standard Time, The Society of Salvation will be celebrating this venerable institution and attempting to bring the party back to the Rompa Bar. Live music will be provided by DJ Ivanelme of Gridstream Productions. The Society of Salvation encourages you to dance long, party late, and accrue a massive bar tab.
(Click here to see Calendar Events)

Venomscrier

Post by Venomscrier » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:40 am

:o ooooh! Sanqq! I remember telling you that I wanted to do this, and asked for your help! Guess you took over my idea! I haven't been on for a year so I never got to plan enough to do it but glad to see you are going to! For sure Im going to up dat AO just to go to this! :D I love the ROMPA!
Daron "Venomscrier" VenomOmni-InternOps Affiliate"Omni-Tek Protects, Omni-Tek is Watching!"