RP - Valhalla and the Goliaths (Atlantean) UPDATED!

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

sanqq

RP - Valhalla and the Goliaths (Atlantean) UPDATED!

Post by sanqq » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:08 am

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_0.png[/img] Valhalla and the Goliaths

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1176573600] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 1 hour

Event Description:
Ancient mythology tells tales of Valhalla, where slain warriors would go upon their demise. Every day, the warriors would arm themselves for battle and ride forth by the thousands to engage in combat. At night, they would return to Valhalla to feast on roasted boar and drink intoxicating mead.

Millennia later, with the advent of reclaim technology, we are able to do quite the same. However, bad blood has overcome the conflict and, despite each trip to reclaim leaving the combatants alive and well at the end of the day, we all too often forget the partying together after the battle.

Change this with the Society of Salvation and DJ Lykeios of Gridstream Productions at 2000 RST on Saturday, April 14th, 29481. Brave warriors are welcome to sign up for the fight aboard the Goliath class battlestations, make their way to the Unicorn Platform in ICC to party, and enjoy music and contests before and after the fighting aboard the battlestation.
(Attention: This event has changed!)
(Click here to see Calendar Events)

Thegenerator

Post by Thegenerator » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:24 am

Where will this be?
Greetz
-Gen-

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:57 pm

ummm seems to me.....

"Change this with the Society of Salvation and DJ Lykeios of Gridstream Productions at 2000 RST on Saturday, April 14th, 29481. Brave warriors are welcome to sign up for the fight aboard the Goliath class battlestations, make their way to the Unicorn Platform in ICC to party, and enjoy music and contests before and after the fighting aboard the battlestation.

aboard the Battlestation.... so, ICC Unicorn Platform means to me 200+
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich