RP - Neutral Defense Initiative Meeting (Atlantean)

Information and Discussions about Events from the AOU Events Calendar.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Berael

RP - Neutral Defense Initiative Meeting (Atlantean)

Post by Berael » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm

Event Calendar Entry:
[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... r/sf_0.png[/img] Neutral Defense Initiative Meeting

Event on: Atlantean
Event Time: [usertime=1171202400] (your time)
Event Duration: aprox. 2 hours

Event Description:
This is a meeting for neutral citizen concerned about defense of their lands and lively hoods.

Topics to be covered:
1. Neutral History Project- After december\'s meeting it was obvious that though some people have a very good scope of Neutral history and involvement in issues, some do not. Given this, to bring everybody onto the same page on issues it would be useful to have a tool to convey the important historical elements that people should know about.
2. Borealis Update - Some things have changed in the situation with Borealis that need to be discussed.
3. (ooc) Ploting - i\'m tired of waiting for FC or the ARKs to do something we can respond to so I would like that discuss plots that we can start that can be done within the purview of the game without ARK involvement or FC changes.

I would like interested Neutral orgs to send at least one representative, please confirm on the forums or talk to Berael in person.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=482212
(Click here to see Calendar Events)
Angel "Berael" Wolf - 217/17 Solitus Engineer
President of Wolf Brigade

What is the NDI?

Berael

Post by Berael » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Due to the lack of confirmed attendees i'l rescheduling for next week.
Angel "Berael" Wolf - 217/17 Solitus Engineer
President of Wolf Brigade

What is the NDI?