I HAVE A Q:

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

I HAVE A Q:

Post by Atroxrougue » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:04 pm

Well this is whats happening in my other Posting i told everyone who i was and blah blah :Enf LvL 53.

Now my Q:

I just started doing missions at lvl 53 :( but owell, I was wondering if i could easily just get good armor from doing Missions that give good armor and what lvl of play should i look for so i dont spend 50creds every time i look (From good to hard plz list the best missions to do).

FYI: Snake said i could wear lvl 88 Carb Amour but finding out i need 5 Sheets that hit for like 100k each so its really Expensive reason i need only 5 instead of 7 is cuzz i got Inferior Graft Helmet and Rock Crushing Gloves. (I look sweet with graft helmet and Desolator with GTA :D on so no switching the helmet).

ALSO IF YOUR IN NEED OF QUICK CASH FIGHT LEGOS IN TOTW LVL 1-60. THEY GIVE 1k to 1,050 Credits EVERYTIME!!! SWEET HUH! OR FIGHT THE GUARDIANS NEXT TO GOT!

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:59 pm

You won't get any good good armor at those levels. But doing missions(and selling all the crap you find to shops) is steady source of income. Futhermore you might get lucky and find stuff you can sell to other players for good credits. GA1 disc coms to mind at ql 60. There are even more stuff in team missions.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians