Anyone selling land for towers

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

darksky2333

Anyone selling land for towers

Post by darksky2333 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:34 am

if so how much do u want and were is it located

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:03 pm

Those are never sold, it is best if you could get your guild to organize a raid on a field of an opposing faction.

Tips:

Learn the location of the Control Tower exactly and then times when it goes to 25% gas.

Check the defense layout (most are pretty good).

Usual strategy is to work from the outside perimeter and take down the offensive towers (the ones that do damage) then the debuff towers, this means you need to demolish your way from the outter perimeter toward the center (where the CT is most likely located).

Have a high level (higher than the towers so he doesn't get attacked) next to the CT to warn of incoming forces, best suited for this task is an agent so he can stay out of sight.

Have at least 2 teams, one to take down towers and another to handle the defenders that will try to stop you.

Have a CT handy to plant once you destroy the enemy CT.

The lower QL bases are usually held by twinks, so be ready for that. However sheer numbers CAN overwhelm even a twink.

Twink = A Player that has done everything possible to equip armor/weapons above normal without use of exploits. This is done through knowing what nanoformulas and items raises skills enough to equip things which normaly cannot be. Creating a twink takes research, time and it's expensive but in PvP such player has an upperhand.

I hope this helps.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

darksky2333

Post by darksky2333 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:00 am

kinda ya but im want to buy land in rubika 2

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:19 am

Noone sells tower land, it's far too valuable.

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... nk=1&id=87

That should answer most of your questions. If you have any more, after you've read it, ask us :)

Satertek

Post by Satertek » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:23 pm

Even if you could find some org to buy land from you wouldn't be able to hold it very long without support.
Cania 192/12 Shade RK2
Satertek 121/5 Doctor RK2
Mishon 129/0 Trader RK2 Froob
Blizt 173/0 Fixer RK2 Froob

Tepamina

Post by Tepamina » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:54 am

If you're clan, and on RK1, contact me. I can help you guys get lowbie site for free. We usually have a hard time to find planters anyways.

/tell tepamina