LVL 30 soldier looking for help please.

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

wmtyrance

LVL 30 soldier looking for help please.

Post by wmtyrance » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:27 am

I was wondering what assault rifles are good while leveling. Right now I have an E Beamer. Is anything better at level 30?
I also have an Eradicator XCI-52.

bitnykk

Re: LVL 30 soldier looking for help please.

Post by bitnykk » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:41 pm

Heya, while i'm no Sold expert i'd first advice to refer our local guides as https://www.ao-universe.com/guides/clas ... r-guide-13

That once said, i think levelling ideas are :
1/ to focus on guns not requiring too much skills (so e.g. Ass.Rifle as main attack skill + 1 or even zero special so it costs the less possible)
2/ to check range of gun dmg "Min-Max (Crit)", as if you level on SL the Min matters more than on RK and Crit is secondary until higher level
3/ you'll obtain better buffs for main+specials later on and be able to rely more and more over FullAuto dmg as you'll get at 150-200+ levels

That considered, as looting a NODROP gun from a hard boss might be a waste of time as you plan to level, you may like to restrain over choices as Kyr'Ozch (Alien loots) or Ofab (VP shops) as they exist in many QLs.

But here's more choices https://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&w ... esize=1000

Edward

Re: LVL 30 soldier looking for help please.

Post by Edward » Thu May 18, 2023 8:53 am

wmtyrance wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:27 am
I was wondering what assault rifles are good while leveling. Right now I have an E Beamer. Is anything better at level 30?
I also have an Eradicator XCI-52.
Anarchy Online, as you level up, you will have access to a wider range of weapons with better stats and performance. It's recommended to explore different vendors, missions, or player-run markets to find assault rifles that suit your playstyle and provide improved effectiveness.

Keep an eye out for weapons with higher damage output, accuracy, and critical hit rates. Additionally, consider the special abilities or modifications that certain assault rifles may have, as they can provide additional advantages in combat.

Remember to always experiment and find weapons that feel comfortable and enjoyable to use. Each player may have different preferences, and what works well for others may not necessarily be the best fit for you.

Enjoy your adventures in Anarchy Online and have fun leveling up your character!