What happens when i destroy a tower?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

elliotdach

What happens when i destroy a tower?

Post by elliotdach » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:12 am

I destroyed a neut tower yesterday because i felt like it but i wondered wheter there were any benefits for me from destroying it like a bravery token or summit but i didnt get anything.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Re: What happens when i destroy a tower?

Post by Snakebite » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:37 pm

The main reason to kill a tower would be to remove defenses so that you can take down the Control Tower.
If sucsesful, you then put up your own CT and seed the site with your own towers.

Benefits of this come from the various towers and then Org Contracts put up against the combined level value of all your Orgs CTs x 2 (I think).

No benefits of taking down a single tower other than the owner now has to put up a new one.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Edward

Post by Edward » Fri May 19, 2023 1:15 pm

You can put up your own CT and seed the site with your own towers.

ToddBryan

Post by ToddBryan » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:56 am

Sounds like quite the adventure! Although you don't get any rewards this time, exploring the possibilities in the game
Puzzle and brain games on Getmodnow not only entertain players but also develop their thinking, logic and problem-solving skills.