AlanDSaster's AO Bag Tool

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

AlanDSaster

AlanDSaster's AO Bag Tool

Post by AlanDSaster » Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 pm

I was frustrated that there was no easy way to transfer items between containers in game, so I made the AO Bag Tool to help:

v1.0: Google Drive Link

Installation:

No installation is necessary, just save the .exe file and launch to begin using.

How to use AO Bag Tool:

1. Run Anarchy Online in windowed mode (Borderless also works)

2. In Anarchy Online, Enable "auto arrange" on the containers you want to transfer from/to.

3. In AO Bag Tool, enter the number of items in the container.

4. In Anarchy Online, make sure both containers are open.

5. In AO Bag Tool, Click the "Set" button next to "From Location" and then click on the first inventory slot of the container you wish to transfer items from. For multi-monitor users, please note: when you click Set, the program will detect the next click on the same screen that AO Bag Tool is on.

6. In AO Bag Tool, Click the "Set" button next to "To Location" and then click on the first inventory slot of the container you wish to transfer items to. For multi-monitor users, please note: when you click Set, the program will detect the next click on the same screen that AO Bag Tool is on.

7. In AO Bag Tool, Click "Transfer"

8. Keep your mouse still and wait for the transfer to resolve.

Credits:

If you enjoy this program, please spread the word about it. I’ve always been a fan of how integral ClickSaver has been and if my first official program could become even a fraction as popular I’ll be happy.

If you feel so inclined, please consider donating to me via: paypal.me/AlanDSaster

All features of this program are free and I’ve made sure to keep the donation link within it unobtrusive, only appearing in the instructions help form and the about form. There is no paywall.

Planned Updates:

I don’t think there’s much to add to this program. It’s simple and lightweight and I’d like to keep it that way. I do intend to make a second derivative program based on this one for tradeskill spam, emulating a shift+right click to apply something like a biocom to monster parts in an auto-sorting bag.

Made a variant of this for tradeskills: AO Tradeskill Tool

bitnykk

Re: AlanDSaster's AO Bag Tool

Post by bitnykk » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Didn't test yet but it's a nice idea (as for the Tradeskill tool).