Something I miss with Clicksaver

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

jandraelune

Something I miss with Clicksaver

Post by jandraelune » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:07 pm

I remember when using Clicksaver over the years is the window it's self stayed up and you could watch what items rolled up as it went. But the recent version it just reduces leaving a tiny window with just ' Stop ' Being able to see what rolled up gave you sight of something you might have an interest in but did not put in the buying agent list.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Re: Something I miss with Clicksaver

Post by Snakebite » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:11 pm

Obviously, not knowing which version you have, from which source, I can't be sure, but... Keep rummaging around in the settings, I had the same problem with mine but there WAS a checkbox to keep the window up..!
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: Something I miss with Clicksaver

Post by Cariadast » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:54 pm

jandraelune wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:07 pm
I remember when using Clicksaver over the years is the window it's self stayed up and you could watch what items rolled up as it went. But the recent version it just reduces leaving a tiny window with just ' Stop ' Being able to see what rolled up gave you sight of something you might have an interest in but did not put in the buying agent list.
I have the same issue with ClickSaver 2.4.0 I havent found a way to keep it on top. Additionally Ive notice that its not rolling properly all the time. It pulls missions that do not match items you have listed. It also occasionally locates your item, notifies you its found a match but goes one roll beyond it, so you lose the chance to select it.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher