Question about Droprate...

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Question about Droprate...

Post by Snakebite » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:50 pm

I picked up a Mnenomic Fragment the other day & since noone I've talked to has actualy seen one of these things drop I was curious on what the droprate was...

& how do you actualy find out exactly what the droprate is on a particular item? Does FC give out this information or is there some way of working it out?

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:10 pm

Kill, kill and kill again. Most things are random drop, so you need quite a lot of kills to get any sort of estimate on drop rate.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

kuahji

Re: Question about Droprate...

Post by kuahji » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:07 pm

Snakebite wrote:I picked up a Mnenomic Fragment the other day & since noone I've talked to has actualy seen one of these things drop I was curious on what the droprate was...

& how do you actualy find out exactly what the droprate is on a particular item? Does FC give out this information or is there some way of working it out?
FC considers it more of an adventure for players to find out on their own. Mnenomic Fragment drops in the IS(Inner Sanctum lvl 125+ dungeon). I have only seen it drop on the 3rd floor. Here is a good link regarding the IS http://ao.stratics.com/content/guides/d ... tum.php?s=

In my signature you can click the AO links & there list is a plethora of links. They pretty much cover just about everything in game. ^-^.