Quick question

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Quick question

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 am

I have been gone a while, so.. is AO on life support? or is the community still stable and somewhat active like a few years ago?

I could not find anything about AO being on Steam, which means the chances of playerbase growth is unlikely, but I would love for that to be incorrect.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Re: Quick question

Post by Snakebite » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm

I don't use STEAM, so I couldn't comment on that...

But AO is ticking along nicely, yeah, it's quieter than back in the day, but it's still going...
Our Alliance (of which you know already), is doing well, we're still all getting a trickle of recruits and we have our weeks full of organised raids covering the whole spectrum (mostly high end tho, low end is done by separate arrangement).

Get your ass back ingame!!!
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Haizen

Re: Quick question

Post by Haizen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 am

Hey there, I recently came back to AO after years away. Having fun once again in my old stomping grounds. Nice to see people still playing the game, with Old Athen being pretty busy most of the time. I was hunting Dyna-camps the other day and seen people out in the world also.

So yeah, AO is still ticking along. I'm playing because I have been looking for a good MMO like I played way back when, but modern games just don't seem to offer what I wanted, So here I am.