where are the SL nano clusters [Found it]

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

where are the SL nano clusters [Found it]

Post by xaatxuun » Mon May 18, 2015 5:14 am

I'm pretty sure there was a NPC on one of the Jobe platforms that sold the clusters, like the Nano Delta, or the add nano range clusters

Have these clusters been removed ??
has the NPC been removed ?? the one I thought it was won't talk to you
is there a new location to buy them ?

Are they (FC) still trying to destroy SL, it's my favorite place in AO to roam around but it's getting worse

If I sound a bit upset I am, it was Shadowlands that got me hooked to AO, and finding anything that destroys any of my previous fun, certainly dose not settle well.
neutral chat is dead . . I can ask there till my fingers fall off no one seems to play neutral any more, but I see a ton of recruiting bots . . they need to go, giving neutral a false impression there are any one in neutral chat

If there are neutrals playing, it's not the same helpful ones of the past, I have came across a couple, but it's an extremely rare sight any more
Last edited by xaatxuun on Mon May 18, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

xaatxuun

Re: where are the SL nano clusters

Post by xaatxuun » Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 am

found my answer, took 4 zones to get a response in chat, I must have missed my first time looking, but the Jobe clusters can be found in ICC Implant shop

again apologize for the small vent following the query, asking where to buy Jobe clusters, and that I forgot they were called Jobe clusters and I was calling them SL clusters

too bad chat isn't Global, saves all the zoning to get assistance, I was shocked that I got nothing while in ICC, I was sure Bor would have but got a response in Newland City, before going to Bor

Gleedaniel13

Re: where are the SL nano clusters [Found it]

Post by Gleedaniel13 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:25 pm

I think it is okay as long as you have found the right answers with it. :)